• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony may have pulled off the GREATEST POWER MOVE in recent years

brap

Banned
I love how everyone used to look forward to E3. But now that Sony won’t be going suddenly it’s a shit show. What the hell is going on?
E3 has been a shitshow for years. Nintendo with their pre recorded shit, microsoft having 0 exclusives or talking about the same 3 games, snoy with their stupid old man flute thing and other pretentious garbage.

GamerEDM

Banned
szHlnPY.jpg

killatopak

Godspeed MHK wherever you are. You are a prophet cast out by the masses. Not the hero we deserve but the hero we need.

Last edited:

Flick

Banned
Godspeed MHK wherever you are. You are a prophet cast out by the masses. Not the hero we deserve but the hero we need.

not really.

It’s not like E3 is cancelled because Sony isn’t going. This has nothing to do with Sony.

And I why isn’t Sony then just doing their keynotes online via a digital event? I bet that Microsoft is going to do that.
They did the same with GDC, They have an online streaming event. Sony could do easily the same, unless wouldn’t go to E3 even if there wouldn’t be a corona virus.

Top Bottom