• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony may have pulled off the GREATEST POWER MOVE in recent years

molasar

Banned
vDC5BLU.jpg

tenor.gif

FeiRR

Banned
I'm sorry to spoil the fun but to me it seems that Geoff is taking his chance at promoting his own event (TGA) against the most recognized one in previous years (E3). He already got a semi-reveal of a console and a lot of other "world-firsts". I think it's about that, not Sony.

But keep going, GAF. I enjoy it, melon dog fanboys are the best so far.

Well, It's safe to say: E3 will inevitably be reduced to atoms.
Sony has snapped its finger as they currently possess the Infinity Gauntlet, rightfully so. The fact that Geoff Keighley, one of the most influential industry figures of the 21st century.

Microsoft and the rest of the industry (with the exception of the phenomenal Japanese counterpart NINTENDO) are too afraid to pull out of E3 because let's face it: they don't hold a candle next to the Two Japanese Gods (Xenoblade Chronicles Fans will like this reference 🤭)

It's interesting that Geoff Keighley announced his seperation from the carcass that is E3 this month. This could signal an imminent announcement of PlayStation announcing their own MEGA EVENT soon enough. Our Comrade, @OsirisBlack, can hopefully guide us through this mysterious yet exciting times for the PlayStation Family here on GAF.

All in all, Sony will definitely deliver yet another fantastic generation of console gaming to the 100+ millions of gamers who all believe this:
maxresdefault.jpg

One Gun Salute to SonyGAF!
2sabXuT.png

sxMT2Ub.gif

Sony has snapped its finger as they currently possess the Infinity Gauntlet, rightfully so. The fact that Geoff Keighley, one of the most influential industry figures of the 21st century.

Microsoft and the rest of the industry (with the exception of the phenomenal Japanese counterpart NINTENDO) are too afraid to pull out of E3 because let's face it: they don't hold a candle next to the Two Japanese Gods (Xenoblade Chronicles Fans will like this reference 🤭)

It's interesting that Geoff Keighley announced his seperation from the carcass that is E3 this month. This could signal an imminent announcement of PlayStation announcing their own MEGA EVENT soon enough. Our Comrade, @OsirisBlack, can hopefully guide us through this mysterious yet exciting times for the PlayStation Family here on GAF.

All in all, Sony will definitely deliver yet another fantastic generation of console gaming to the 100+ millions of gamers who all believe this:

jem15vk.jpg
That's nintendo gaf. We know smashers don't shower and live at home. The iwata dungeon was a documentary on Nintendo fans.

phil_t98

#SonyToo
So Sony don’t attend an event that their gaming partners who are making games for their console attend and it’s deemed as good?

Last edited:

Cato

Banned

maxresdefault.jpg

2sabXuT.png

Your font and color choices are intriguing.
Are you related to TimeCube guy?

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Please do and dont come back. You will not be missed.
It's fucking hilarious how so many people can't tell what a joke is but later cunt. I'm sure you'll fit in better there.

It’s amazing how you didn’t think what I quoted was a joke, when it clearly was, so well done. You’ve both shown yourself to be idiots, good job guys. Plus nice job calling me a cunt, nice job. I haven’t singled out anybody here, yet you did. What will happen to you? Nothing, as per. Funny that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom