• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony may have pulled off the GREATEST POWER MOVE in recent years

generate.php

Nero_PR

Banned
My god! I laughed so hard at work! This is next level shit posting (the good kind of shit posting). E3 is really irrelevant as of the last 2 years. It's has nothing to do with Sony or Nintendo leaving. The problem lies in the direction of the event: games aren't more the focus for the management team of E3! They want to appeal to celebs and e-thots. Sadly, Microsoft didn't get that yet. Please, don't let them make a cringe show floor presentation catering to them!

REDRZA MWS

Listen, no matter which way you slice it, marketing, messaging, information purposes, are all important. Of course, Sony can hold their own event and that’s fine. But that leaves E3 all to MS. Personally, can’t wait to see Phils conference, the series X, and Halo Infinite.

Stuart360

I don't understand why so many people are happy that E3 is dying... I always look forward to it
Well almost every new game that gets announced, their threads are full of hate. Ever decisions certain companies make, tons of hate. It seems to be a thing with gamers these days. Well i suppose its humans in general these days, music, films, politics, anything, tons of hate.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand why so many people are happy that E3 is dying... I always look forward to it
Let's not exaggerate, it isn't dying. Just 1 company said they aren't attending... If E3 is able to turn around the experience Sony will be back after a couple of years, with their tail between their legs.

SquillieDee

Well almost every new game that gets announced, their threads are full of hate. Ever decisions certain companies make, tons of hate. It seems to be a thing with gamers these days. Well i suppose its humans in general these days, music, films, politics, anything, tons of hate.

I'm with you on that, a whole bunch of hating going on these days. To each their own I guess, I actually enjoy my hobbies more than wasting time over analyzing and hating on everything. E3 is like Christmas to me, and even though I prefer Xbox, I enjoyed watching all of the shows, one after another.

Stuart360

I'm with you on that, a whole bunch of hating going on these days. To each their own I guess, I actually enjoy my hobbies more than wasting time over analyzing and hating on everything. E3 is like Christmas to me, and even though I prefer Xbox, I enjoyed watching all of the shows, one after another.
I said the same earlier, its like Christmas for gamers. I love it, i watch streams all day from IGN, Gamespot etc. Love all the conferences, hate the fact Sony wont be there again.
I know i have just said about it seemingly being human nature these days to hate everyhting, but gamers hating E3 makes zero sense to me.

SquillieDee

I said the same earlier, its like Christmas for gamers. I love it, i watch streams all day from IGN, Gamespot etc. Love all the conferences, hate the fact Sony wont be there again.
I know i have just said about it seemingly being human nature these days to hate everyhting, but gamers hating E3 makes zero sense to me.

Pretty much, any real gamer should not be excited to see E3 go away. That would be like a NFL fan wishing there was no Super Bowl, an NBA fan no wanting All-Star Weekend or Football fan be excited if the World Cup was cancelled. Makes no sense at all to me...

Gamernyc78

Banned
Thread like this is the reason why people say NeoGAF is Super Pro Sony

And every other forum minus Microsoft sponsored ones 🤦‍♂️🤔 lol like tht narrative is so stupid and full of holes it's ridiculous. There are over 110 millions ps4 out there as opposed to what? Like 40 million for Xbox? how are forums suppose to look? So if you ever take a consensus they'll be more Sony fans but let me guess than tht survey is also pro sony 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Mass Shift

Let's not exaggerate, it isn't dying. Just 1 company said they aren't attending... If E3 is able to turn around the experience Sony will be back after a couple of years, with their tail between their legs.

I don't think so, they want the show to die. I have a feeling they may try to pull publishers and studios with their coat tails.

Also, why in "years"? They pulled the EXACT same move last year lol

Back then people said that this is because they keep everything for nextgen, for E32020.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think so, they want the show to die. I have a feeling they may try to pull publishers and studios with their coat tails.
Why would those publishers and studios listen to them...

And every other forum minus Microsoft sponsored ones 🤦‍♂️🤔 lol like tht narrative is so stupid and full of holes it's ridiculous. There are over 110 millions ps4 out there as opposed to what? Like 40 million for Xbox? how are forums suppose to look? So if you ever take a consensus they'll be more Sony fans but let me guess than tht survey is also pro sony 😂😂😂😂
TALK THAT SHIT, KING! :messenger_fire::messenger_fire::messenger_fire::messenger_fire::messenger_bicep:

Top Bottom