• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony needs to remaster Wild Arms 5! [POLL]

Would you buy a Wild Arms 5 Remaster?

• Yes!!

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No!!

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

sublimit

Banned
I was watching DF's Wild Arms 5 playthrough the other day and holy crap that game looked amazing for its time! Like they said it was a true AAA game for PS2's standards. Unfortunately it's way too expensive to find it physical nowdays (complete with manual) so a digital remaster similar to what they did with Wild ARMS 3 would be very welcomed!

Have you guys played it back in the day? Would you buy it again? And if you have never played it would you buy a remastered version?

sublimit

Banned
Hmm i forgot to make the voters usernames public...kinda curious to know who are those who voted "no" although i suspect i know who they are and why they voted "no"... Too bad they are too "shy" to show their faces and also say why.
3249ba927e8b584ac8bae9ab45904609.gif

Last edited:

demonstr8

I never played 5, but Wild Arms 3 was soooooo good.
I just got a Virginia-only ambush by a Calupdis on the 6 floor of The Abyss going after the final guardian slab and he stole 10% of my money. JFC I hate that cunt. I'm going to bed.

Mabdia

They sould remaster this, Legend of Dragoon, and a lot more from that time.

Also, Bamco could do a remaster of Eternal Sonata. Playing it again on my PS3 and I have to say, that game is awesome!

Top Bottom