• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Pictures registers a slew of ‘Console War’ movie domain names

onQ123

Each domain was registered on August 23, 2012, through the brand protection company MarkMonitor.

The full list includes:

console-war.net
console-warmovie.com
console-wars.net
console-warsmovie.com
consolewar-movie.com
consolewar-movie.net
consolewar.net
consolewarmovie.com
consolewars-movie.com
consolewars-movie.net
consolewarsmovie.com
theconsolewar-movie.com
theconsolewar-movie.net
theconsolewar.net
theconsolewarmovie.com
theconsolewars-movie.com
theconsolewars-movie.net
theconsolewarsmovie.com

http://whois.domaintools.com/theconsolewarmovie.com

Darklord

Banned
"A group of friends go on a road trip to LA in order to visit a video game expo and steal the new consoles"

Staring Seth Rogan, Mclovin, Michael Cera, and that nerd guy from 'She's Out Of My League'. Simon Pegg cameos as the head manager of E3. Reggie and Jack Trenton play them self.

Cade

"A group of friends go on a road trip to LA in order to visit a video game expo and steal the new consoles"

Staring Seth Rogan, Mclovin, Michael Cera, and that nerd guy from 'She's Out Of My League'. Simon Pegg cameos as the head manager of E3. Reggie and Jack Trenton play them self.

Nicolas Cage as Miyamoto!

BY2K

Membero Americo

Fuck, I'd watch that.

Takao

Banned
Why Ratchet of all things?

Because Sony Pictures Animation needs a franchise they own, and Ratchet is one that would make the transition to (an animated) film pretty painlessly. It would also be a great way to expand the appeal of the games.

Kerub

Banned

Michael Cera play the awkward teenager trying to get the girl. When he finally kisses the girl, indie music plays.

Anteater

I hope it has a history on blast processing and how a secret 128 bit blast processing was the real reason that killed the Dreamcast

Afrikan

I've always wanted to do a documentary about the behind the scenes of the Console War between Sony and Microsoft based on the start of this gen. With the Wii sneaking by while no one is watching. Interviews with former and current figure heads.

although I think there is a book that covers some of this.

but sadly this movie most likely is more about fanboys and stereotypes.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
So Hyperdimension Neptunia OVA by Sony Pictures?

Penguin

Starring
Microsoft as the big rich bully
Nintendo as the good-hearted, but over the hill and pretty incoherent former champion

with EA and Activision as primary love interests

And introducing Sony, the lovable lead with a heart of gold

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Movie should include:

Fnal Fantasy VII and Squaresoft going PS1 exclusive.
Resident Evil 4 going to PS2.
Final Fantasy XIII going to 360.
Valve <3ing Sony.

Top Bottom