• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Playstation: First Party Studios & their Current Projects

Urgh! Please don't stuff up this thread for those wish to remain, just PM the dude.

Agreed. It's great that many people are taking a stand and moving on, but it's a shame they choose to fuck up the forum for the rest of us.

What’s this big reset about? What is going to happen?

ResetEra is another forum being set up by ex-Gaffers (including Shinobi & Zhugex, for example) which many people are moving over to.

Agreed. It's great that many people are taking a stand and moving on, but it's a shame they choose to fuck up the forum for the rest of us.

ResetEra is another forum being set up by ex-Gaffers (including Shinobi & Zhugex, for example) which many people are moving over to.

Awesome I like those guys thanks

DeaDPo0L84

I believe her.

Cool, do something actually productive to maybe further the cause than just being obnoxious and messing up other threads that have NOTHING to do with that situation. Seriously some of you people just look like you're trying to get attention versus actually do anything of value.

Cool, do something actually productive to maybe further the cause than just being obnoxious and messing up other threads that have NOTHING to do with that situation. Seriously some of you people just look like you're trying to get attention versus actually do anything of value.

Agreed. Can't wait until all this attention-seeking nonsense blows over and we can try to restore something resembling normality here.

Keep an eye out. Invites are being sent out. Try to join as soon as possible because they are being set to expire after a certain period of time for security purposes.

Edit - If it does expire, we can always send another one but yeah.

Keep an eye out. Invites are being sent out. Try to join as soon as possible because they are being set to expire after a certain period of time for security purposes.

Edit - If it does expire, we can always send another one but yeah.

Don't want to derail this thread too much, but I assume when everything's settled the new place will be opened up for everyone to read/register for, right?

I'm happy to wait a few weeks until everything's in order, but I just don't want to miss my opportunity to join either. I guess what I'm asking is: the site won't be invite-only forever, right?

Thanks (and sorry for the derail).

alemmon

I really do wonder what Sony has up their sleeves for Paris Games Week. The Playstation social media team here in the US keeps posting about it everyday counting down. Seems like some big stuff could happen.

fatherKratos

Neo Member
I really do wonder what Sony has up their sleeves for Paris Games Week. The Playstation social media team here in the US keeps posting about it everyday counting down. Seems like some big stuff could happen.

Great!! Cant wait for another slice of God Of War awesomeness.

On Demand

Banned
I don't think they're doing that anymore. Might to have to wait for regular registration.

Man, i did not expect so many familiar posters to sign up on reset. Browsing the site is like basically reading gaf. Even bishoptl is there.

Is Wild a first party thing?

Also, Dreams has to be making a comeback soon. This is getting ridiculous.

And yeah, if there are still invites going out. I want one. Is there anyone in particular to contact?

alemmon

Is Wild a first party thing?

Also, Dreams has to be making a comeback soon. This is getting ridiculous.

And yeah, if there are still invites going out. I want one. Is there anyone in particular to contact?

I know it was being published by Sony. My assumption is that it still is. If it was dropped, I would think that we would have heard something by now. So my guess is that they are still hard at work and Sony is still involved.

Top Bottom