• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Promising The News We've "Been Waiting For" Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Well it has to be information about Naughty Dog's first PS4 game cause that's what I've been waiting for.

They're obviously going to announce the release date in Japan and price, but I don't think that's it UNLESS it's earlier than expected or on the same day as US.

Other than that, maybe releasing in China?

They said 10 year life cycle.

They never said 10 years of active development.

All I know is after PS4 launches, PS3 is dead to me.

wtf is up with all this negativity around PS3..i think ps3 has a lot of life left I just got Ni No K. and there is a lot of RPGS out there and even more coming out its like PS3 enters a 2nd life when PS4 comes out and wont be dead any time soon to me

Crash Bandicoot is coming back to the family y'all

crashbandicoot2-us.jpg

That's the only news i've been waiting for

I'd take this over TLG any day.

salromano

People massively setting themselves up for disappointment.it's just the Asia release date folks.

While I think expectations are always too high for these things (from myself included), I highly doubt this is just an Asian release date.

That will be a part of it, of course. But according to Nico Nico's schedule, this thing is an hour long. It doesn't take an hour to announce the release date.

Then you have Toshihiro Nagoshi saying we'll have an update on Yakuza: Ishin, the new Yakuza game with a still unannounced platform, on the same day as the conference. And it was said before that we'd get the platform announcement prior to TGS.

Point is, it'll be more than a release date. Unless, like, they speak reallllly reallllly slowly.

Edit: Also, they're broadcasting this on western PlayStation sites, as well. Which would lead one to believe the English translation isn't just for English-speaking Asian territories. So there's that, too.

so the conference is happening at 1am central time tomorrow? am i right in thinking that?

i'm here at work all night so that would be awesome.

Going to be like that time we all stayed up for that Spike Atlus tease under the impression that it might be Persona 5 and it turned out to be news that they would be publishing Daylight.

Theecliff

Banned
Tomorrow is the 9th.

3 x 3 = 9.

Half-Life 3.

You know what 3 + 7 is? 10.

You know what 10 is? 1 less point than what every critic will give Half-Life 3 out of 10.

You know what 10 - 1 is? 9.

You know what day it is tomorrow? The 9th of the 9th month of the year.

You know what 9 / 3 is? 3.

Half-Life 3 confirmed to be major announcement tomorrow

Hype rising

I can't even

I think it's the release date for Asia. It's aimed at them. I would like to be proven wrong, but taken in context, it really seems like that's what they are referring to.

That site and people are blowing up hype based on that, and if it isn't more that the date, will blast Sony for it.

jyx

It would be strange that only the price and date would be revealed. Come on Its a game console launch presentation. Of cource there will be games announced. Not only Knack. I am hyped!

Possibly a bannable offence to say this but
I was not and never have been interested in TLG. Not my kind of game

Forgiv me plz

It's gonna be the release date plus reannouncements of games we already know about for the Japanese and Asian markets. Nothing to see here.
To be fair that's part of a direct quote in the OP. Sony is hyping it up.
It was a statement delivered to Chinese social media. They're waiting for a release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom