• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Registers A New Trademark For PlayStation Experience Event Also Known As PSX

Interfectum

9tQJ.gif
the king has returned GIF

Ev1L AuRoN

I can't wait to hear about all the remakes and remasters

Lets not forget the cinematic third party action adventure games because we don't have enough of those!

And remakes of remasters and remasters of remakes maybe some of them will even be in VR!

So many generations to believe in that they keep releasing the same type of games over and over again

Creative bankruptcy under the guise of exclusive experiences at $70 dollars a pop

Only on PlayStation
INGL%C3%89S-2-Salt-shake-up-New-grants-available-for-reformulation-solutions-in-Australia_wrbm_large.jpg

nbkicker

Ill just wait and see what happens, as e3 was just one big dud this yr, but considering no studio went all out can see sony just putting a average show out as well, although suprised there been no cod announcement yet unless thats tied in with playstation

yurinka

Is Jim Ryan more confident now after seeing Xbox E3?

Sony is going second this time.
Yes, after the E3 Jimbo is confident that PS will continue being the alpha dog and Xbox will continue being the 3rd one.

Last edited:

ANIMAL1975

200.gif

Lets not forget the cinematic third party action adventure games because we don't have enough of those!

And remakes of remasters and remasters of remakes maybe some of them will even be in VR!

So many generations to believe in that they keep releasing the same type of games over and over again

Creative bankruptcy under the guise of exclusive experiences at $70 dollars a pop

Only on PlayStation
Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

didn't find the giant dinosaur turd gif, but i think this one is pretty neat also no?

Last edited:

NEbeast

Only on PlayStation
poop diarrhea GIF

Duchess

List of unlikely announcements:

1. PSN Plus Plus - £100 a year, to get immediate access to a limit number of first party PS5 titles.

2. Digital game sales - using some sort of blockchain magic, to allow trading and selling of purchased digital goods.

3. The Last of Us, Part 3 (no trailer, just mention that it's happening)

4. Bloodborne PS5 remaster (including PC release).

5. Parasite Eve remake teaser (also on PS4).

6. Killzone remaster.

7. Sony decide that spinning the PS5's disc drive once an hour isn't actually that fucking necessary.

8. New PS5 colour options, including black.

9. Astro's Playroom 2.

10. People come away from the event feeling that Jim Ryan is actually quite a decent bloke.

11. Days Gone sequel.

12. No more £70 games. Will start at £50.

13. Halo MCC on PS5.

14. Production rate of PS5 is now at a level where most people will actually be able to purchase one, without going to scalpers or pressing F5 constantly on Amazon's listing page.

Anyone want to add some? The more ludicrous, the better. Bonus points if it doesn't sound all that weird, but still highly unlikely :)

Last edited:

tmlDan

the state of play videos are like shitty bootleg Nintendo Directs... so yeah... honestly Sony should rebrand them and completely restructure them if they want to keep making them
I dunno, the Nintendo directs are pretty shit too lol.

I like the content but the cringy transitions with some talking and a game with a female voiceover is not very creative at all.

I think State of Plays should be kept for deep dives on games like they do for Forbidden West or Ratchet and then do a huge multigame showcase in a theatre.

GymWolf

List of unlikely announcements:

1. PSN Plus Plus - £100 a year, to get immediate access to a limit number of first party PS5 titles.

2. Digital game sales - using some sort of blockchain magic, to allow trading and selling of purchased digital goods.

3. The Last of Us, Part 3 (no trailer, just mention that it's happening)

4. Bloodborne PS5 remaster (including PC release).

5. Parasite Eve remake teaser (also on PS4).

6. Killzone remaster.

7. Sony decide that spinning the PS5's disc drive once an hour isn't actually that fucking necessary.

8. New PS5 colour options, including black.

9. Astro's Playroom 2.

10. People come away from the event feeling that Jim Ryan is actually quite a decent bloke.

11. Days Gone sequel.

12. No more £70 games. Will start at £50.

13. Halo MCC on PS5.

14. Production rate of PS5 is now at a level where most people will actually be able to purchase one, without going to scalpers or pressing F5 constantly on Amazon's listing page.

Anyone want to add some? The more ludicrous, the better. Bonus points if it doesn't sound all that weird, but still highly unlikely :)
Sorry if i ask, but do we have any leak about a parasite eve remake?!

Top Bottom