• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Santa Monica teasing something: "Take A Step"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekial45

Banned
New MediEvil game? The legs are kinda similar.

51yT3LxQevL.jpg

Thewonandonly

Kratos is a part of Santa Monica.
Must be something produced by them.
Haha I know that I just bought a ps4 for God of war 4 or a reboot so I'm just hoping it's a new one. Whatever it is though I'm excited because Santa Monica is one of sony's best first party studios and they haven't released a game forever.

B.O.O.M

The quality is pretty basic. Along the lines of a PSASBR product.
Or it could just be a style choice.
I have no idea.

Bet it's an early stage 3d Model that will go through the phases of development until it hits the final, detailed and more refined model

Jawmuncher

I actually feel bad if this is an indie title. Since if it doesn't live up to crazy expectations people give to teases of this sort. It's never gonna live it down.

Soulflarz

Banned
I can see it already
The Smash Ballot is shown, but quicky, Ballot is replaced with...Ballet! "BALLET KRATOS STEPS IN", the epic clip rolls.

You can thank me later Sony.

5taquitos

My hunch is PSABR2, but I can't match that boot to a known character, at least not one that would make a big enough impact for a tease reveal. So my hunch is probably wrong.

BibiMaghoo

Take a step is obviously relevant. On the road? On your path? What step? I feel this is maybe as important as the image.

Boke1879

This thread is about to blow the fuck up over this little tease lol.

We got The Game Awards on Thursday and PSX this weekend. Should be fun.

Btw what time is the press conference for PSX?

Kratos, having killed the entire pantheon can finally pursue his true passion in his greatest adventure yet. Kratos is...

God of Dance

Those feet look badly animated

Like in the extended clip why the heck is the foot doing a 180 while the other foot is going forward normally

jett

D-Member
Well that's pretty funny how the linking adventure led me back to here.

But seriously, the only good thing about this tease is that there are no hints of Kratos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom