• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Site Confirms Experience PlayStation Event in Jan 14 to Feb 16

Thabass

Sorry I messed the dates in the title.

Feb 14 to Feb 16.
Dude your eyes are messed.

Literally copied and pasted:

Experience PlayStation
  • January 14, 2020 - February 16, 2020
  • 12:00pm to 7:00pm EST
Celebrate 25 Years of Play with a collection of titles on PS4 and PS VR.

You are 10000000% wrong. Just own it.

Oh you just mad that Emma doesn't have old shriveled up black balls like Lionel Richie to suck on...

I get ya Queen

Okay friend, don't tell you I didn't warn you when she ends up #metooed. The poor soul who gave her all the love can no longer enjoy the virginity of his asshole and ended up cucked by the dude that did fucking Tron Legacy.

ethomaz

Banned
bruh wtf
you some next gen hipster?
I don't play games on PC and until today I didn't have any reason to chance my old monitor... to be fair I believe it is better to read text than most 2020 LCDs monitor...

PS. I just remembered I had to buy an HDMI to VGA (or DVI) adapter because the GPU only have HDMI and DP output.

Last edited:

Oddspeak

There's a chance the PS5 reveal show could correspond with the end of this event. It would match up with all the "mid Feb" rumors going around about it.

Reactions: TLZ

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
giphy.gif

ethomaz ethomaz computer

only joking sir, I appreciate you delivering the news, I’m sure you can appreciate the funny side.

Top Bottom