• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony teases new game - Uncharted 3 for Japan

Hanmik

CyUFj.jpg

you see a man walking across the desert.. could it be Journey..? or some other game..?
Probably Uncharted 3

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/desert/

edit.. is the counter going to end on wednesday..? my japanese is not good.. ;o)

Atruvius

Judging by sand I'd say Uncharted 3, but judging by character I'd say Kingdom Hearts 3. A man can dream, right? :p

Edit. Or not.

Hyphen

It's a new game called Desert, which uses similar techniques used to create the desert sections of Uncharted 3
?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

thuway

It could be some online title ala The Last Guy. If your hoping for a meaty 10 hour action / RPG from Japan Studios, you'll be in for a sore disappointment.

thuway said:
It could be some online title ala The Last Guy. If your hoping for a meaty 10 hour action / RPG from Japan Studios, you'll be in for a sore disappointment.

Yeah, it seems like a PSN title, but whatever it is...interesting. Seems like some unique concept like Echochrome will be born out of this. It's Japan Studio after all. Always solid little products.

Semi-off topic but what ever happened to Tokyo Jungle?

Trevelyon said:
Aquanaut's Holiday 2: WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?

Hah, I wish there was another Aquanaut's game in the works.
PS3 game is such a gem...too bad Western players never got their hands on it. HK ver is in English though (or was it Korea)...

Another for PS4 please with more realism.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised no one thought of Uncharted 3.

IrishNinja

AQ2, hahahaha...

aint tryin to ruin it for anybody, but it's genesis Aladdin 2. ND's LTTP but they're the ones to make Return of Jafar happen.

THINK ABOUT IT

Top Bottom