• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony TGS Conference 2017 Thread - Hey Dante, will we meet again?

pixelation

Why it have to be a Sony event?
Like why we have to put all our hope and dreams on Sony event? Why not Xbox event or Nintendo event or publisher own event?
I mean DMC is multiplatform title after all.

-DMC started out on PS platforms.
-PS4 is the world wide leader like it or not.
-Why debut your game on the machine with the weakest specs?, first impressions count after all.

Akainu

so we got a cool teaser, MonHun release date and a bunch of already announced stuff

I simply cannot believe I missed my daughter's first day of primary school and got into a huge fight with the wife just so I could stay and watch this shit...
I hope this is true cause you would be the biggest idiot.
why bring on the thing that killed dmc?
Honestly I'm just enjoying the massive denial.

ZeoVGM

Banned
This was a solid enough press conference. I don't expect anything from Sony at TGS anymore and really, no one should.

Big potential Japanese games like DMC5, REmake 2, Bloodborne 2 (or whatever) and DOA6, if they're happening, will be saved for PSX rather than TGS.

Rymuth

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06...-director-apologises-for-new-games-e3-absence

“Development is progressing smoothly”.

So where is it Itsuno?????
Goofing off with these clowns

CIC5eM9WwAAVz50.png

PSX has so much pressure to deliver after the last two weak press conference showings this year.

Id be shocked if we dont get something meaty on tlou 2 and sucker punch's new game. Along with the new trailers of other games.
I have a lingering suspicion we might even get a word or two on ff7.
No idea about fromsoft.

Not because I am going, but why do I have a feeling PSX is gonna be explosive this year? I dunno about Paris Games Week being in the way next month, but PSX has a buzz around it. Probably because of the relatively low key conferences so far from Sony.

Never mind that, whens the PSX thread pop up? Feel like I will live in that for the next 2 months.

CheckMate

With Sony's new stance on Indie games, I'm sure we will see a ton of AAA this Paris Event.

God of War release date at the very least.

diabl0

A Capcom game always winds up at PSX, first it was SF5, then MVCI, itll truly be amazing if Devil May Cry 5 pops up this year. Given that Itsuno is working on his new title and is adamant of showing it this year, one can only assume itll be DMC5. If its not I will truly be disappointed. Its probably one of the most wanted titles from Capcom at the moment given the shit storm of rumors over the last few years and that massive cocktease at E3 with how the MVCI trailer ended.

Basketball

so we got a cool teaser, MonHun release date and a bunch of already announced stuff

I simply cannot believe I missed my daughter's first day of primary school and got into a huge fight with the wife just so I could stay and watch this shit...

YFW you will never be this bad at decision making

Top Bottom