• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Sony TGS Flopference Thread

May 19, 2005
Maryland
rykomatsu said:

OMG!
So awesome!! :lol

Crazymoogle

Jun 7, 2004
Wow @ Yakuza 3 trailer.

I'd pass over a lot of this years fall gaming lineup if we could get Kenzan over here...

Dante

Jun 10, 2004
San Fran
Replicant said:
o_o What was it that I see? Hmm, it's PSN game?

Yeah I saw the PSN in the begining. I really think that vid was just the title screeen. Looks nothing like what was show last time visually.

rykomatsu

Jan 2, 2008
AranhaHunter said:
360 gets ToV, AC and Tekken 6 on the same day as PS3, PS3 gets this crap, fair trade.

hey...my stomach hurts from laughing so fucking hard...something ToV, AC, and Tekken 6 wouldn't be able to make me do...atleast...that's what i'm telling myself right now with a cramped stomach :p

Firewire

Banned
Apr 14, 2007
Quantum Theory looks hot!

WNC video looks awesome!

Yakuza 3? looks insane!

Noby Noby Boy trailer.....wtf?

And OMG the new sackboys are crazy!

scoobs

Aug 8, 2007
The art design in quantum theory is questionable at best.... who knows it could surprise me.

CrushDance

Banned
Sep 9, 2006
AranhaHunter said:
360 gets ToV, AC and Tekken 6 on the same day as PS3, PS3 gets this crap, fair trade.
It's not over.

Quantam Theory

Demons Soul

White Knight Chonicles

Three titles have already been showcased, for better or worse. We still haven't heard everyhting yet.

Jun 5, 2006
AranhaHunter said:

"this crap?"

its a PSN title and we dont even know of Sonys conference yet. WTF is your problem? I think it looks pretty damn cool for a PSN game, the music has me hooked

DevilWillcry

Jan 6, 2008
U.S.A.
CrushDance said:
It's not over.

Quantam Theory

Demons Soul

White Knight Chonicles

Three titles have already been showcased, for better or worse. We still haven't heard everyhting yet.
TRICO BELIEVE! EVERYONE BELIEVE!
please?

Replicant

Mar 20, 2007
lowrider007 said:
Are you guys actually saying the video is of the actual game engine/in game ?

I guess you haven't played Ryuu ga Gotoku: Kenzan? That graphic is just a notch higher than the graphic in RGG: Kenzan.

And that Nobi Nobi Boy trailer is just the opening to the game, I think.