• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony TGS Flopference Thread

iceatcs

Loudninja said:
I not sure that was it.
It is not the one.

If you can read Japanese on the link in OP.
Or I can google-translated for you
10 / 9 BIJINESUDEI stage of the event will help you!
SCEJ Press Conference 10 / 9 at night will be revealed today

rykomatsu

supposedly the games portion starts at 2pm JPN time (i think about 10min from now?) or was that kojima's presentation?

btw, gemaga's a gaming magazine in Japan so i doubt they'd pull your string with made up entries.

Another vote for sleep on the east coast here. I'm going to give FROMSOFT more time in development before I dismiss Demons Souls but the demoplay content looks interesting.

rykomatsu said:
supposedly the games portion starts at 2pm JPN time (i think about 10min from now?) or was that kojima's presentation?

btw, gemaga's a gaming magazine in Japan so i doubt they'd pull your string with made up entries.
Kojima? Presentation? When was this announced. I was going to sleep now that caught my eyes.

As much as I like the live crazyiness of a press conference thread, it is getting late and I have class in the morning. Damn Japan time strikes again.

Kyoufu

Loudninja said:
Yeah, graphics looks good already, gameplay looks pretty good, only thing I see wrong was the framerate.

How does the gameplay look good? I don't understand how you can say that when someone is struggling to attack some AI-less zombies with terrible collision.

Loudninja

Kyoufu said:
How does the gameplay look good? I don't understand how you can say that when someone is struggling to attack some AI-less zombies with terrible collision.

Wait I do agree on some points,but its still early so I am going to give it chance.

n1n9tean

Banned
Kyoufu said:
I hear Loudninja is a HUGE Dynasty Warriors fan.

Raistlin

Kyoufu said:

Yeah, AI looks bad. Though I think part of the problem is the animation design. I believe the zombies, when killed, end up doing a real slow death animation where they appear to be dazed for a bit ... then fall down.

If you watch it and assume that is going on ... it may not be an issue. The person playing however, seemed confused by it (which I would be initially as well).

Loudninja

n1n9tean said:
I hear Loudninja is a HUGE Dynasty Warriors fan.

Yeah I am so?

Yeah, AI looks bad. Though I think part of the problem is the animation design. I believe the zombies, when killed, end up doing a real slow death animation where they appear to be dazed for a bit ... then fall down.

If you watch it and assume that is going on ... it may not be an issue. The person playing however, seemed confused by it (which I would be initially as well).

I agree with this, they need to work on the animation and the AI, it looks weird.

Top Bottom