• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony TGS Flopference Thread

Brashnir

Onix said:
I think it looks promising, but needs more 1st person

<3 King's Field

I like the third person. The death animations are too slow though, and the dead bodies need some weight to them. He's just kicking them around like soccer balls.

I agree that it looks promising. and I was never a big fan of King's Field.

NolbertoS

So is the Sony TGS starting at 2am PST??? If so, I'm off to bed and just going to await GAF meltdowns and disappointment-TONS tomorrow morning.

StuBurns

Banned
Originally didn't they want to get famous game developers to make levels in LBP?
A stealth level provided by Kojima? Pretty cool.

xintin

oh wow.
did anyone notice there's a trailer for the MEME expansion if you click the MGO EVENT button?

or is this old?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
WKC my god. Looks good. I havent been into rpgs since ff7. This might bring me back.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NolbertoS said:
So is the Sony TGS starting at 2am PST??? If so, I'm off to bed and just going to await GAF meltdowns and disappointment-TONS tomorrow morning.
thats 5 am EST. Shiot. Guess im going to bed.

Tiktaalik

Yikes I don't know about the character design in White Knight Chronicles. As the trailer started it showed these vistas and that big enemy monster and I was blown away, but then they showed the main character and ...... uh.....

It was worse. I really have no idea what happened since the game's first reveal. The characters looked so good back then, and it wasn't a technical difference. Something happened to the game's character designs in such a weird way; perhaps it was moving every character over to the constraints of the character creation engine?

Kyoufu

The gameplay demonstrations at the Sony/L5 conference will determine how much I will like WKC. The trailer was great, but it showed no gameplay which is the main concern with the game at the moment.

Septimus said:
Holy shit @ the RgG3 TGS trailer! Those are like the best character models I've ever seen! Looks fucking amazing.

Link please?

Also, WKC looks very nice, the first 20 seconds or so were amazing.

Did anyone see the description of the RgG3 trailer on 1UP.com? It says it's moved the setting back to the early 1600's Edo period?! o_()?

The tattoos in this game look PHENOMENAL. Man I wish I could afford a GNAR full back tattoo...

kevm3

All of that WKS looks like old clips spliced together. I want to see some gameplay and some of the towns.

Kyoufu said:
The gameplay demonstrations at the Sony/L5 conference will determine how much I will like WKC. The trailer was great, but it showed no gameplay which is the main concern with the game at the moment.

As long as they've improved the animation transitions then the combat should look really nice.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
xintin said:
oh wow.
did anyone notice there's a trailer for the MEME expansion if you click the MGO EVENT button?

or is this old?
Just saw the video and I freaking love it! Too bad I can't have it... ;_;

How far did you guys get in the tourny?

Top Bottom