• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony TGS Flopference Thread

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
rykomatsu said:
lol...the childhood friend had breast reduction surgery :p

Thankfully they made all the female models more realistic (in terms of proportions), especially for the purple haired girl.

patsu

I am genuinely lost. Instead of 1 good conference, I have like 2-3 confusing semi-conferences ? T_T

Going to sleep. My mind will be clearer tomorrow.

Teknoman

rykomatsu said:
hm...

supposedly LBP will have Snake and Sephiroth costumes...
Would be nice if we can take different parts from each costume then. I'd put the masamune on my back, have snakes bandana, normal tennis shoes, and that brown coat that was shown in the cowboy stage trailer. Maybe an eyepatch or some shades.

Yea that trailer was awesome. I'm excited for this game. PLZ Sega release in NA with original voice work/English subtitles, that's all that we ask! Make it happen!!!

Snipes424

The description says it's set in the 1600s... now I know the Japanese are a tad bit ahead of us in the States... but DAMN air planes and neon lights 400 years ago? That's just crazy :p

But seriously... graphics look great and I hope it turns out well.

Loudninja

Snipes424 said:
The description says it's set in the 1600s... now I know the Japanese are a tad bit ahead of us in the States... but DAMN air planes and neon lights 400 years ago? That's just crazy :p

PS3 gets a taste of Japanese gang life. Exclusive to the PlayStation 3 (at least for now), Yakuza 3 moves the series' setting back in time to the early 1600s' Edo period. Developed and published by Sega.

:lol

Ploid 3.0

Snipes424 said:

Yea, 1up screwed that up (for now). ;)

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
1up said:
Yakuza 3 moves the series' setting back in time to the early 1600s' Edo period.
Whoa I heard Japan was really advanced in the past but I didn't know they had stealth jet planes over 400 years ago.

Damn it, beaten.

Snipes424 said:

Yea this killed me, haha. I felt I should comment on 1up and let them know how wrong they are. Hopefully they see it...

iceatcs

I forgot something about TGS, BOOTH BABES yeah!

Yakuza look good, I might buy 1 and 2. I haven't chance to play.

rykomatsu

2925503017_031bc37c86.jpg

2926355322_f701230f8b.jpg

2926354894_f813897e02.jpg

2925501349_ba26ddf721.jpg

2926354512_39bbec43f4.jpg

Septimus

1up said:
PS3 gets a taste of Japanese gang life. Exclusive to the PlayStation 3 (at least for now), Yakuza 3 moves the series' setting back in time to the early 1600s' Edo period. Developed and published by Sega.
:lol

leehom

Wasn't Yakuza 3 released in Japan over a year ago? I remember playing the demo with my Japanese account....

So why is it WOW? when it's sorta old?

Top Bottom