• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony TGS Flopference Thread

rykomatsu said:
2925503017_031bc37c86.jpg

2926355322_f701230f8b.jpg

2926354894_f813897e02.jpg

2925501349_ba26ddf721.jpg

2926354512_39bbec43f4.jpg
o_O

Nakazato

rykomatsu said:
2925503017_031bc37c86.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/rykomatsu/2926355322_f701230f8b.jpg[/img]

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/rykomatsu/2926354894_f813897e02.jpg[/img]

]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/rykomatsu/2925501349_ba26ddf721.jpg[/img]

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/rykomatsu/2926354512_39bbec43f4.jpg[/img]
RE-FUCKING CONFIRMED GOTY

makingmusic476 said:
:lol @ the caption.

"PS3 gets a taste of Japanese gang life. Exclusive to the PlayStation 3 (at least for now), Yakuza 3 moves the series' setting back in time to the early 1600s' Edo period. Developed and published by Sega."
They clearly just cut-and-pasted a description of Yakuza Kenzan, likely from elsewhere on their site. Everybody called that game Yakuza 3, until this actual part three was announced.

rykomatsu

leehom said:
Wasn't Yakuza 3 released in Japan over a year ago? I remember playing the demo with my Japanese account....

So why is it WOW? when it's sorta old?

That was Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan
It wasn't a sequel, per se (ie. not Yakuza 3)...took place during the Edo period

Ryu ga Gotoku 3 is the sucessor to Yakuza 2

Replicant

leehom said:
Wasn't Yakuza 3 released in Japan over a year ago? I remember playing the demo with my Japanese account....

No. That's Ryuu ga Gotoku: Kenzan! This is Ryuu ga Gotoku 3

Edit: damn, beaten.

leehom said:

No that was KENZAN. This is Yakuza 3, proper. Not released yet still in development. That's why WOW...

EDIT: Beaten~!

kassatsu

Banned
leehom said:

That is Yakuza: Kenzan not Yakuza 3.

diunxx

the snake sackboy is the most awesome thing in this years show, we can just lock this thread and go to bed.

leehom

Liabe Brave said:
They clearly just cut-and-pasted a description of Yakuza Kenzan, likely from elsewhere on their site. Everybody called that game Yakuza 3, until this actual part three was announced.
ahh got it, thanks. WOW YAKUZA 3, instant buy!!

well, Snake and Sephiroth costume kinda show that Sony is keeping close relationship with Konami and Square because I'm pretty Sony is the one who come up with that idea, not Konami or Squenix.

that said, come on Sony, give me Kiryu Kazuma skin with the grey suit. you owe Sega at least that much with RGG and Valkyria Chronicles exclusive to ps3.

and bring more of your first party franchise into it Sony, not just Kratos and Nariko, those are cool, but I want more. Jak and Ratchet skin complete with Daxter and Clank doll as their accessories.
Ico with Yorda doll or vice versa. etc etc

SOLDIER

Oh please let there be a Sackgirl Aerith.

So Sackboy Sephiroth can stab her.

I'm so not kidding.

Replicant

Callibretto said:
that said, come on Sony, give me Kiryu Kazuma skin with the grey suit. you owe Sega at least that much with RGG and Valkyria Chronicles exclusive to ps3.

and bring more of your first party franchise into it Sony, not just Kratos and Nariko, those are cool, but I want more. Jak and Ratchet skin complete with Daxter and Clank doll as their accessories.
Ico with Yorda doll or vice versa. etc etc

WORDy McWord. Since he's your 1st party character, could you please make a Howard Wright (Siren: NT) Sackboy please? Complete with shovel to bludgeon Shibito, chest wound, etc.

Shadow780

So is the conference all day long where they announce stuffs along the way? Or it's over? Or it's a condense 1 hour-ish event at night?

patsu

Yakuza 3 looks like a movie.

If you can, skip the Kotaku Booth Babe post. One of the "babes" scared me senseless. I am fully awake now.

Top Bottom