• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony TGS Flopference Thread

rykomatsu said:
2925503017_031bc37c86.jpg

2926355322_f701230f8b.jpg

2926354894_f813897e02.jpg

2925501349_ba26ddf721.jpg

2926354512_39bbec43f4.jpg

OMG!
So awesome!! :lol

Dante

Replicant said:
o_o What was it that I see? Hmm, it's PSN game?

Yeah I saw the PSN in the begining. I really think that vid was just the title screeen. Looks nothing like what was show last time visually.

rykomatsu

AranhaHunter said:
360 gets ToV, AC and Tekken 6 on the same day as PS3, PS3 gets this crap, fair trade.

hey...my stomach hurts from laughing so fucking hard...something ToV, AC, and Tekken 6 wouldn't be able to make me do...atleast...that's what i'm telling myself right now with a cramped stomach :p

Firewire

Banned
Quantum Theory looks hot!

WNC video looks awesome!

Yakuza 3? looks insane!

Noby Noby Boy trailer.....wtf?

And OMG the new sackboys are crazy!

AranhaHunter said:
360 gets ToV, AC and Tekken 6 on the same day as PS3, PS3 gets this crap, fair trade.
It's not over.

Quantam Theory

Demons Soul

White Knight Chonicles

Three titles have already been showcased, for better or worse. We still haven't heard everyhting yet.

lupinko

lowrider007 said:
Yakuza 3,

Are you guys actually saying the video is of the actual game engine/in game ?

Yes, no prerendered junk, RGG1, RGG2, and RGG Kenzan were all the same, this just kicks up oh so many notches. :D

AranhaHunter said:

"this crap?"

its a PSN title and we dont even know of Sonys conference yet. WTF is your problem? I think it looks pretty damn cool for a PSN game, the music has me hooked

CrushDance said:
It's not over.

Quantam Theory

Demons Soul

White Knight Chonicles

Three titles have already been showcased, for better or worse. We still haven't heard everyhting yet.
TRICO BELIEVE! EVERYONE BELIEVE!
please?

Replicant

lowrider007 said:
Are you guys actually saying the video is of the actual game engine/in game ?

I guess you haven't played Ryuu ga Gotoku: Kenzan? That graphic is just a notch higher than the graphic in RGG: Kenzan.

And that Nobi Nobi Boy trailer is just the opening to the game, I think.

Top Bottom