• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony TGS Flopference Thread

Mahadev

Kagari please don't bump this ridiculous thread again, the thread title is troll bait and some Sony guys don't behave any better either in here.

And for the love of God make a new thread about the PS3-Square event.

mr_nothin

Banned
Baha said:
This thread has gotten really ugly, people need to chill the fuck out. It's a shame that I'll have to wait 1 more week till the huge flood of games roll in before people will be too busy playing to bitch and moan over small things.
What happens in a week?

mr_nothin said:
What happens in a week?

I think he's referring to lots of releases coming in the next weeks. And he's right.

But still, would he be saying the same thing if this conference, for anyone, were a hit? The point is we all wanted to see newly announced games, and at that, this conferences was a failure for all involved.

indie85

Banned
Haunted said:
People dissing DCharlie over this need to back the fuck off.

L.O.L

Looks like we got the DCharlie circle jerk crew to save his ass. When you make a post like he did earlier, trolling the fuck out of every single game coming out for the ps3, I think people are entitled to respond however the fuck they want.

You know, I dont hate xbox fanboys out in the open, but I DO hate the fuckers who pretend they're some 'unbiased system warrior' when they're nothing of the sort.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Looks like we got the DCharlie circle jerk crew to save his ass. When you make a post like he did earlier, trolling the fuck out of every single game coming out for the ps3, I think people are entitled to respond however the fuck they want.

You know, I dont hate xbox fanboys out in the open, but I DO hate the fuckers who pretend they're some 'unbiased system warrior' when they're nothing of the sort.

You all are entitled to respond how you want. It won't change what i think and it won't change your god given right to disagree / agree with someone else who played the games and thought differently.

There is nothing to save, unless having an opinion on Sony titles is now a bannable offense?

If you don't agree with my take on things, you can press ignore and you can skip by and just see the opinions of games you are yet to play from people who you want to agree with. It's a great feature!

trolling the fuck out of every single game coming out for the ps3

did i troll every single game coming out on the PS3? Were there any in the list that i said were good? :O

I can only say it so many times, there wasn't too much to get excited at at the show across ALL platforms.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
clashfan said:
I always find DCharlie's posts informative.
I do too...Unless he disagrees with my preconceived ideas about games I've never played on my console of choice and then he's just another damn dirty troll.

Smash

Banned
clashfan said:
I always find DCharlie's posts informative.

I find them insincere trollish and hypocritical. I also find very interesting that Dcharlie decided to bump this shit thread. Makes you think he wants the trolling continued. Can a mod please lock this? We have the Sony booths thread.

clashfan

Smash said:
I find them insincere trollish and hypocritical. I also find very interesting that Dcharlie decided to bump this shit thread. Makes you think he wants the trolling continued. Can a mod please lock this? We have the Sony booths thread.

It can be hurtful to hear bad things about a console you invested alot emotions into but he is just stating his opinion.

Smash

Banned
clashfan said:
It can be hurtful to hear bad things about a console you invested alot emotions into but he is just stating his opinion.

He's been stating his opinion ever since Dreamcast died. We know well his opinion and personally I don't care about it. He can take his hate and go elsewhere more hate friendly if you catch my drift.

Anyway how about this lock? I'll stop replying to the thread now since I suspect that I make some DC fan very happy every time I bump it.

DCharlie

He's been stating his opinion ever since Dreamcast died. We know well his opinion and personally I don't care about it. He can take his hate and go elsewhere more hate friendly if you catch my drift.

so - what you are saying is - if i don't like ALL the Sony titles i should shut up?

what is my opinion? I'd be fascinated to hear it.

if by "hate friendly" place you mean -that- place, yeah, again - i wouldn't base your knowledge of my "opinion" on that either.

hmmm... now we are way off topic.

Back to Sony, the ID check area was sort of interesting and well themed.

We had a helgast guard waiting for ID

2927608198_624d0ffd80.jpg

some japanese guy thought it was a statue and went to put his finger in the glowing eye...
so the guy in the costume raised his rifle and they japanese guy crapped himself.

mr_nothin

Banned
Rancid Mildew said:
DCharlie's posts are terrific. The posters that say otherwise are ridiculously oversensitive hypocrites.
Yea that's the spirit!
...you're doing the same thing that DCharlie just said about the other guy.

IE: "Everyone who disagree's with the person I tend to like/agree with are hypocrites"

That's being hypocritical within itself.

Disclaimer: I'm not getting in the mess with DCharlie and whoever else. Just pointing you out.

DCharlie

nah, you didn't fix anything, dude. he's been doing the same thing for 8 or so years now. shit, if you search back enough, you can find where he admits to doin' it for fun.

i will totally admit that way back 8 years ago, i was definitely partial to posting the odd bit of crap as a butt hurt sega fan, but time changes people.

but yes, are we all going to hold what we said 8 years back up as proof of anything?

hell, if we go back even 3 years, we'll find a whole raft of wrongness/shitstiring/crap about how the industry would shake out from pretty much everyone which i'm sure would paint EVERYONE in a bad light.

DCharlie said:
i will totally admit that way back 8 years ago, i was definitely partial to posting the odd bit of crap as a butt hurt sega fan, but time changes people.

but yes, are we all going to hold what we said 8 years back up as proof of anything?

hell, if we go back even 3 years, we'll find a whole raft of wrongness/shitstiring/crap about how the industry would shake out from pretty much everyone which i'm sure would paint EVERYONE in a bad light.
not from me, i'm a paragon of impartiality.

kiUNiT

h3ro said:
You do understand that in this case of gif GAF justice... you are Spiderman, right?
lotsa sarcasm meters broken i see, I know DmPrince is a sonybot so I thought calling him a xbot might get a couple of lafs.

kiUNiT said:
It's not an insult either, I lean more xbox and PC you lean towards Sony. I still want LBP and Killzone , and I'm sure you can't wait to play gears Right:lol

sdfsdf.jpg

I can't wait. and no. i didn't buy the LE/CE/W/e it's called.

kiUNiT

DMPrince said:
sdfsdf.jpg

I can't wait. and no. i didn't buy the LE/CE/W/e it's called.
Check out this weeks bestbuy flyer, they were giving away a remote control gears tank ($30.00 value:lol) with the preorder of the LE version. It might make a nice gift or sell to pay for the LE versions price difference.

el Diablo

Banned
Cloud said:
Great post. You see 360 fanboys and pretend Sony fans (hey el Diablo) trolling this thread about how bad the Sony conference was but when you talk about the awful Microsoft conference they try to dodge the subject (hey DCharlie).

Lol pretend Sony fan, get it right i don't even pretend to be a fan, not with the current direction Sony's gone with the PS3. Fans are the ones drinking the company Kool Aid who believe that Sony (or whatever company) can do no wrong.

Fan = No, PS3 only owner = Yes. Try again with your classification

2r6cgf6.jpg

Top Bottom