• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony trademarked for PSYGNOSIS

SilentFlyer

Coulpe of days before Sony trademarked "PSYGNOSIS". Is Sony reviving SCE Studio Liverpool? If that is the case then we may hear something very soon from Sony.

650nCjs.jpg

tEX82ja.jpg

Lqpy8lA.jpg

Source

Skeff

oh shit.....

Pre orders must be really good if their expecting to be able to re-start studios during a gen launch.

Exr

Very very interesting...

EditL Aquamarine is probably right, just a renewal of the name

Afrikan

no not again.. I can't take it... they've killed them 3 times... if it happens again.. I'm.... I don't know what will happen to me.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I hope it's not like Origin, where a company uses one of their former developers' names for something that has nothing to do at all with the original company.

If they renewed the trademark they probably want to use it. Remember before E3 Microsoft was actively trying to renew the Killer Instinct trademark?

Fularu

Banned
Original logo please Sony:

I'll take Wipeout 4, G-Police 2, Colony Wars 3, and whatever new IP they want to make

COLONY WARRS
Why would you ask for the least interesting of their IPs?

Give me a new Blood Money, a new Killing Game Show, a new Walker, a new Benefactor, a new Perihelion, a new Agony, a new Awesome, etc....

Even better, give me my Barbarian 3

Oh shit, Psygnosis were amazing! So many fantastic games even outside of the Wipeout series.

Too bad this is probably nothing substantial...

Top Bottom