• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's GamesCom Conference Will Be Livestreamed This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMaru

Kagari said:
I really hope Quantic Dream's next title is there.

This is what I'm hoping as well. Has it been confirmed that they are working with Sony on their next title? Wonder if they'll ever get around to making Omikron 2. =p

SykoTech

Wario64 said:
t1313514000z4.png

"Access restricted beyond this domain" :/

It's definitely 1 pm Eastern though, right?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
KageMaru said:
This is what I'm hoping as well. Has it been confirmed that they are working with Sony on their next title? Wonder if they'll ever get around to making Omikron 2. =p

They have a multi-game deal with SCE.

Basch

I only really care about Quantic Dream's next game. Hopefully they throw us a bone here. A couple Vita announcements would be nice too though: release date, specs, and official launch line-up.

AAK

Is it really reasonable to expect something from Quantic Dream? They probably have months and months of filming to do before having anything substantial to show the public, and that's assuming they're done with the planning phase of their new game. Judging by how long it took for Heavy Rain to come out, 2013 looks a little more reasonable time to expect them to unveil their new project.

AAK said:
Is it really reasonable to expect something from Quantic Dream? They probably have months and months of filming to do before having anything substantial to show the public, and that's assuming they're done with the planning phase of their new game. Judging by how long it took for Heavy Rain to come out, 2013 looks a little more reasonable time to expect them to unveil their new project.

A ton of Heavy Rain's development time was spent on the engine.

Macnair

Can't wait for them to reveal the Vita release date and packages. I hope they included a memory card for the Wifi version. Something like $250 for the 8gb Wifi and $300 for 16gb 3G version.

Edit: It sucks to wait for 1am Wednesday :(

Things I want from Sony:

1) Please drop the PS3 price. Don't care if it's only $50. I want a Slim bad.

2) Don't fuck up Vita memory card pricing.

If they do both, I'd be super happy.

Wish list:
Ps3 Price drop ( just because)
PS Vita release dates and packaging info.
PS Vita Online details and in depth demonstration
Media Molecule Vita IP shown
Significant PS3 firmware update ;;
Vita third party showing

Wishlist;
-Third party Vita software, and lots of it
-Divulge more information on 'transfarring' and cross-platform play, make me believe it's more than just a pipe dream
-Vita release date, I'll settle with the month
-A new PS3 exclusive title revealed, preferably something from Quantic Dream, or a new I.P

What we'll probably get;
-Montages
-One or two new Vita titles revealed, a few seconds devoted to each
-No vita release date, but a PS3 small pricedrop
-Uncharted 3/Resistance 3 superfluous media
-More montages

Rattles

I really hope Sony does turn this event into a showcase for all it's Eu devs. They deserve some spot light once in awhile.

Toki767

PS3 price drop is all I want. Any news about it happening sure is pretty non-existant though. Totally unlike two years ago when everyone expected it.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I doubt we get this, but I want to know more memory card info for the Vita. Will we get one included in the box or will we have to buy our own separate? How much will they run?

I'd also like to know just whatever else we might get (or not get) in the box as well.

KingDizzi

Banned
Pretty safe to say we will see -

- Trailers of announced games
- PS3 price drop
- Lots of sales shit, time and place for this Sony and it's not E3, TGS or Gamescom -_-

What I want -

- Vita blowout, announce some 3rd party games for goodness sake. Not getting my hopes up too much simply because I was 99.99% sure we were gonna see 3rd party games announced at E3.

I'm starting to worry about 3rd party blowout if it even exist. it's not like Sony have the power to prevent third party publishers from announcing their games, we have small announcement here and there from NIS etc, but big publishers like EA, Activision haven't said anything at all.

Revolver

Toki767 said:
PS3 price drop is all I want. Any news about it happening sure is pretty non-existant though. Totally unlike two years ago when everyone expected it.

I'm beginning to doubt it's even going to happen. Usually we'd get some kind of leaks by now. I'll be bummed as I really need a new PS3.

madmaxx350 said:
I'm surprised there are no leaks yet , I'm guessing there is nothing much to leak huh
who wants to leak montage trailers? lol jk ;P

anyways. i'll be at work!

i hope nothing too big comes from this event!

hoping we get some vita news about new IPs

DMPrince said:
who wants to leak montage trailers? lol jk ;P

anyways. i'll be at work!

i hope nothing too big comes from this event!

hoping we get some vita news about new IPs
so you hope nothing huge and super amazing is announced just because you won't catch it live? I HATE YOU.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
~Devil Trigger~ said:
Wishlist

- sup Guerrilla...
- moar Starhawk
- Had enough of Uncharted3, u got my money.

Guerrilla just released Killzone 3( it awfulness still hurt), and their 2nd studio ( that work on new ip?) opened like in last February or something so I doubt we will see anything from them,unless they show CG trailer for their new game.

and we saw shittons of media for Starhawk and Uncharted 3 I don't know why you or anyone want to see more of them in a conference,sure games look good but I hope to see more new games/new announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom