• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's Motion Control Line-Up screenshot thread

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
(that logo looks like an arc to me)
Th549.png

B-Roll Footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W00x0C7JbIs

The Shoot™ (Working Title)
wmvKs.jpg
JtdTT.jpg
P6QkC.jpg
U9fNY.jpg
J0ksQ.jpg
8w0Pd.jpg

Move Party (Working Title)
XhxJ8.jpg
evh3H.jpg
1pBE4.jpg
g3sOI.jpg
9AwkF.jpg
v5GRV.jpg

Motion Fighter (Working Title)
g8UWl.jpg
ootpd.jpg
sq5da.jpg
4dAkq.jpg
jHibK.jpg
IPXlh.jpg
f8WB4.jpg
1NrLY.jpg

Sports Champions
HnByj.jpg
aMYym.jpg
fOF9V.jpg
MV3sO.jpg
4rbmN.jpg
5BDE6.jpg
W4Y6x.jpg
EWCkH.jpg
FEriu.jpg

TV SuperStars
7HL0d.jpg
YzNZ1.jpg
J3tUv.jpg
uhlj8.jpg
j9rhF.jpg
9aZh0.jpg
2aLkn.jpg

Brunswick® Pro Bowling (Not sure if a Move title)
AqZEd.jpg
N2WGR.jpg

jufonuk

not tag worthy
INNOVATION!!

so pay twice as much to play shitty Wii style games instead of playing them on the Wii for less, but still as Shitty...also fucking hell Nintendo what have you done!!!!!???????

(I don't care what system it is on a Shit game is still a shit game)

Esch

Banned
this semi-realistic semi-cartoony look always screams shovelware to me

this looks like shovelware. and assorted wii games i've been making fun of since 06. I would have probably taken the Move seriously if they had even shown one or two legitimate pieces of software for it, but this is just dross. Let me know when a serious Sony dev starts churning out games with this tech in mind.

That last picture is creepy. Not digging the "realistic" HD look, they look like mutants. Still, the tech looks alright. Not sold on it, but Sony's done what Microsoft hasn't so far and that's show off a good number of first-party games for their new peripheral. E3 is gonna be an all-out war. Nintendo still has nothing to worry about though.

seady

They should have some one like Media Molecule or Insomnia to design some cartoony characters with these games. The gameplay is so casual, yet the art style trying to go realistic - which makes it another HOME kind of thing.

Zen

Banned
Sports Champions looks good :)lol at it having EPIC MUSIC constantly during the presentation) but everything else, everything (Aside from LBP Implementation) just seemed meh. Sports Champions looks decent sure, but I want Archery and Sword Fighting to be turned into a real Medieval game with horseback riding and skeletons and such.

For Sony's talk of appealing to both casual and core, they didn't show off anything that really made me bite, I'm not a Socom fan (and the pointer doesn't necessarily mean you'll play better than with a controller tbh).

Banned
EschatonDX said:
this semi-realistic semi-cartoony look always screams shovelware to me

this looks like shovelware. and assorted wii games i've been making fun of since 06. I would have probably taken the Move seriously if they had even shown one or two legitimate pieces of software for it, but this is just dross. Let me know when a serious Sony dev starts churning out games with this tech in mind.

kinda like Xbox Avatars? I agree.

Talon

Archery and Gladitorial combat looks sweet. Hopefully the Engadget impressions about the canned motions are just because this game is pre-alpha. 1-to-1 kendo would be awesome.

That Move game has the worst character designs in human history. Memo to Sony: Rabbids aren't popular because they look like idiots.

ShockingAlberto said:
They sure did get a free pass, guy with God of War avatar!

Fair enough, I make no bones about it. Still, I'd like to think there was enough collective brain cells going about that people would be able to be mindful of past misdirected criticisms. Possibly wishful thinking though.

His name is FIFTY WATT?

Ok now that is awesome :lol :lol

KevinCow

Banned
Sports Champion? God dammit, don't tell me they're turning that kickass demo from E3 into a Wii Sports clone instead of an awesome action-adventure game.

Top Bottom