• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sorry Nintendo, we've decided that Link is officially a girl

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Adjust your 1950s-era PR statements and internal development memos as appropriate. Print new editions of your ultra-important half page long Legend of Zelda lore pamphlets.

All your Links are girls.

3Sd8PEO.jpg

All of them, from her landmark NES game onward. Thanks for understanding, Nintendo.

I would truly love for the next Link to be Link and Zelda's daughter. Like the fan theory about the Zelda U reveal.

I would also just love a female Link in anyway, though wouldn't be put off it didn't happen.

However, a female playable character in Tri-Force heroes is a bit of a must, i'd say.

Neiteio

I agree, Link should be a hot chick.

(That cosplay is old, though. Those girls probably now look like Rose at the end of Titanic.)

Arkeband

Banned
I would truly love for the next Link to be Link and Zelda's daughter. Like the fan theory about the Zelda U reveal.

I would also just love a female Link in anyway, though wouldn't be put off it didn't happen.

However, a female playable character in Tri-Force heroes is a bit of a must, i'd say.

Isn't the game already mostly made, and revolves around Link splitting into 3 versions of himself?

This isn't like just replacing a sprite, the game is revolved around a palette swap for god's sake.

Top Bottom