• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sorry Nintendo, we've decided that Link is officially a girl

BY2K

Membero Americo
I just randomly enter this thread and the first word I see is mayo.

It will never leave me alone.

Kriken

EviLore is meant to set a higher example for other board members to follow. He was supposed to destroy the dark side, not join it!

giphy.gif

DERKADER

Neo Member
I can't wait to see a future where race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, and ethnicity are all illegal. That's were this is all going and I couldn't care any less. Lets all put on our gray jump suits and become one homogenized pile of uselessness. Freedom is a 2 way street.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Hahaha that's fun- no. Let's talk about this. How is a sexy pillow fight between different timeline female Links supposed to stop Ganon? You have 20 seconds. Go.

They each hold a different section of their timeline's Triforce within their hearts (courage, strength, wisdom), but its powers only activate when they're in danger. Therefore they initiate "combat" with fluffy pillows to join their Triforce pieces and make a wish to save the universe.

brb signing up for fanfiction.net

jerry1594

okay
I can't wait to see a future where race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, and ethnicity are all illegal. That's were this is all going and I couldn't care any less. Lets all put on our gray jump suits and become one homogenized pile of uselessness. Freedom is a 2 way street.
lol... ok

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
What is this in response to?
Female Link would be dumb and an unnecessary annoyance for many long time fans.

I don't understand what would be annoying about Link being a girl.

I've been okay with the idea of genderbent characters for quite a while. There are some pretty interesting stories that came from such settings.

I also didn't know that I needed a female Link until I saw this image on Kotaku about 5 years ago.

oti

Banned
They each hold a different section of their timeline's Triforce within their hearts (courage, strength, wisdom), but its powers only activate when they're in danger. Therefore they initiate "combat" with fluffy pillows to join their Triforce pieces and make a wish to save the universe.

brb signing up for fanfiction.net

So Ganon is part of the sexy pillow fight? Why doesn't he then just wish for the death of Link? This doesn't make any sense.

If the pillow fight is sexy enough, the feathers are going to get EVERYWHERE.

ALL of Hyrule? That would be an ecological disaster. So they get rid of Ganon BUT FOR WHAT PRICE?

test_account

XP-39C²
The actual doujin is pretty messed up already though D:
I have to admit that i didnt check the picture itself, i only went by the description in that message hehe. But the requested "features" (or what i shall call it) seemed more disturbing that the description of the actual picture.

As a long time Zelda fan, I'd be ok with playing as Girl Link or Link's daughter. Kind of don't want to play as Zelda, don't know why, but yeah.
Though a Shiekah action game would be neat

Meia

LNyoU91.jpg

Top Bottom