• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Calibur VI Season 2 - New Moves Showcase

Season 2 is LIVE.

My soul is still burning.

26093.gif

Season 2 patch notes

SC 2 is the best fighting game ever made. But SC VI is easily 2nd place for the whole series. If you haven't even tried it, you're missing out.
For me the original Soul Blade is still the best game in the series.
Somehow they changed the gameplay too much afterwards for me.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
For me the original Soul Blade is still the best game in the series.
Somehow they changed the gameplay too much afterwards for me.

Love Soul Blade but that was 4 directional movement. Soul Calibur onwards was 8 directional. Thats why it feels so different despite the other fundamentals remaining the same.

Pejo

Looks ok, just a few flashy moves and some more sword whirly-jigs.

Unpopular opinion, but this franchise has been ruined by the character creator. All of the effort of the past two games have clearly gone into it so that they can piecemeal sell you DLC. The graphics look frankly bad for the time that this has come out, and everything just feels so generic now that everything is pushed towards customization. The only excitement generated about this game anymore is when someone makes a Soul Calibur version of whatever the flavor of the month anime/other (better) videogame character.

I wish they spent more time improving the visuals and game modes, and making the actual characters have more of a presence in the game itself.

Top Bottom