• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice (Vita x Inafune) - Conference impressions and videos added to OP

Truth101

Banned
How many hard copies have been sold? From what i remember around 50k which is nothing spectacular
Edit:i checked vgcrap it say 70k of hard cipies in japan, so around 100k with download. Not impressed. Ww it wont do,more then 500k. More reason to make ps3 versions day 1 . This way they just lose money

chartzz are shit don't use their numbers.

Media Create has it last appearing in the charts @

Gravity Rush - 55,852

but we know that

Shipped to retail+digital sales put it at 100k.

It has probably sold around 80-85k to actual people.

Rand6

More reason to make ps3 versions day 1 .

not-this-shit-again.jpg

Vita needs new IP (and old one). And PS3 has plenty of games, and we will see if you say the same thing with the PS4.

Half an hour before the event...

Mario007

How many hard copies have been sold? From what i remember around 50k which is nothing spectacular
Edit:i checked vgcrap it say 70k of hard cipies in japan, so around 100k with download. Not impressed. Ww it wont do,more then 500k. More reason to make ps3 versions day 1 . This way they just lose money

It's a new IP on a new handheld console during the launch period. You expect it to do a million? That was never really going to happen.

ReaperXL7

This is crazy. I would have thought a stream would surely be made available. =(

yeah I would have thought Sony would have been live streaming this with the way they have been hyping it.. I stayed up too late for this, and it looks like that may have been a mistake :(

I'll give it alittle while longer for some information, but we probably won't see anything until the morning here in the US.

wow. previously had zero interest in the Vita and now that's turned 360 (not a pun, that would be a seriously atrocious joke) degrees around due to one game.

cautious optimism would describe my feelings better now. hmmm...

Truth101

Banned
wow. previously had zero interest in the Vita and now that's turned 360 (not a pun, that would be a seriously atrocious joke) degrees around due to one game.

You mean 180 degrees right?

360 degrees would just bring you back to the same conclusion.

kairu

That'd be more of a 180, yeah? 360 would put you back in the zero interest camp.

ReaperXL7

seems to be some japanese tweets going up that have something to do with the game, but I do not understand any of it. I'm going to bed...hopefully there is video waiting for me in the morning.

I wonder if it's possible to defeat the enemies without transforming any part of your body into some grotesque monster?

you can sacrifice other objects aswell, like trees, or rocks, etc.

I don't know how effective this will be against boss monsters though.

Top Bottom