• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur 20th Anniversary Trailer

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Awww yiss

Bring back guest characters, they sold so many people on the series

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
If I get a Mechwarrior 5 and Soul Calibur 6 announcement within a week I'm legit going to have a heart attack and die.

Toki767

Awesome.

I was always confused though about why the game went from Soul Edge to Soul Calibur and then numbering Soul Calibur releases.

thuway

Reboot and leave out the create a character trash. Balance and shrink the roster, simplify the moves, and give it that coat of paint Tekken has.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
If they are going to announce it, it would be this weekend at the Tekken 7 World Finals.

gablekevin

Neo Member
If we get a Soul Calibur 6 announcement too it will be quite possibly the greatest year of fighting games in quite a long time

bethore

Reading through this thread makes me sad that SC2 on GCN was actually the best selling version of SC2. People are more interesting in cameos than the actual games themselves.

Yeah we're overdue for a new one.

My brain always though a more fine tuned for fighting Souls-style combat game would fit into Soul Calibur well.

Top Bottom