• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SoulStice, anyone played this?

anthony2690

Banned

Launch trailer, been playing Evil West, what I've been really enjoying and I really like the look of this, looks like another fun action/adventure combat game, what I feel like I've had a major lack of recently.

For those that have played it, would you say it is worth grabbing on sale for £29.99?

What did you like or dislike about the game?

Thanks in advance.

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
I haven't played it

WIth that said, from the trailer it looks like yet another Dark Souls clone made in Unreal Engine 4

Star Ocean looks promising

PhaseJump

Banned
Yes. Still have it.

Solstice_The_Quest_for_the_Staff_of_Demnos_Cover.jpg

anthony2690

Banned
I haven't played it

WIth that said, from the trailer it looks like yet another Dark Souls clone made in Unreal Engine 4

Star Ocean looks promising
Apparently it's more like DMC than Dark Souls :)

Star ocean runs like 💩 I don't think it ever holds 60fps, when it isn't dropping frames it's running in slow motion sadly XD

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Apparently it's more like DMC than Dark Souls :)

Star ocean runs like 💩 I don't think it ever holds 60fps, when it isn't dropping frames it's running in slow motion sadly XD
Ooh, now I remember this game. I saw the gameplay some months ago.

Yeah, it looks ok. Gameplay look a little janky, and the visuals a little bit too edgy.
But I suppose it might be fun for the right audience.

Last edited:
My younger brother bought it for me for Xmas thinking it was a Souls-like, based on the title. I was surprised to find out it's actually a character action game. As to whether it's good or not, I'm not a good judge because I generally don't enjoy character action games.

Top Bottom