South African Land Grab just started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Put a fork in her, South Africa's done.

It is gonna be Mugabe 2.0.

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017
This is how it all started with Hitler and the Jewish people. But I guess there are some who actually celebrate this

gioGAF

Jun 14, 2011
Reminiscent of Stalin's Russia, took the land from successful farmers, redistributed arbitrarily and millions starved.

MrRogers

Feb 25, 2018
In twenty or more years, after the last remaining whites carve out a piece of South Africa just for them, because of brutal oppression and genocide, the "woke" western nations at that time will sanction and bomb them back to the stone age, because !Racists!.. Bank on it. The only way forward for SA whites (coloureds most likely as well) is to migrate to whatever western nations will take them in. Cause only a meat grinder awaits them and their children.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014

Dontero

Apr 19, 2018
And only successful sub-Saharan nation will go to shit in no time. Zimbabwe 2.0

On one hand i understand that shitload of people there are angry about apartheid but on other hand you need to look at your actual life and ask yourself. What is more important ? Your anger or your life ?

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Reminiscent of Stalin's Russia, took the land from successful farmers, redistributed arbitrarily and millions starved.
Indeed.

History is clear on this matter. We only spent the whole 20th century proving that (tweaked) capitalism works and Communism doesn't. Why do we continue to play these stupid games with ourselves?

mustardman

Banned
Aug 4, 2017
I'd like to hear some sort of coherent argument defending this practice, because I can't really think of one.

I posted about this in another thread; sure there are some historical injustices that have caused problems for the black population, but how the hell does this fix this? How is this justice? Even if you could imagine this as justice, what good is it for the loss of skilled labour and brain drain the country will face, leading to economic distress?

Last edited:

Ulysses 31

Nov 24, 2013
Lol I hope that's a troll comment
He's not completely off base, a party called the Black First Land First in an interview called taking back the land as seizing the means of production.

Last edited:

McCheese

Jan 7, 2018
Not sure how I feel about it, there might very well be deeper socioeconomic factors that are not being covered. Like if they are redistributing land because it's not being used and offering (albeit minor) compensation then that would make sense, China do something similar as I believe farmland needs to be in constant rotation in order to remain fertile. So folks hoarding it and not using it are bad news.

But if this is just a case of trying to force a more desirable outcome (i.e. more black farmers) it could very well be a repeat of past epic failures and lead to widespread starvation across the region.

The vilification of white farmers needs to stop either way, where do they think their food is coming from?

Last edited:

iBuzzati

Jun 14, 2018
Petition your governments to accept Boers in your country under refugee class escaping persecution. Do it. Contact them

Last edited:

mustardman

Banned
Aug 4, 2017
I know from a previous thread that you had supported this plan, would you be able to lay out your argument for why this is a good thing? Personally I'm actually curious and want to understand. I would hope the rest of the community will hear you out without strawmanning.

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
The land owners should probably get their guns, hire some guns and kill anyone trying to seize their land.

Corderlain

Jun 12, 2018
I know from a previous thread that you had supported this plan, would you be able to lay out your argument for why this is a good thing? Personally I'm actually curious and want to understand. I would hope the rest of the community will hear you out without strawmanning.
Blatant racism a complete lack of understanding on the humanitarian, political, and economic repercussions of this incredibly awful move.

Last edited:

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Jun 15, 2013
i hope the white people there can find safety and refuge somewhere before the murdering really kicks off.

Terrible situation brought on by pure racism.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I'd like to hear some sort of coherent argument defending this practice, because I can't really think of one.

I posted about this in another thread; sure there are some historical injustices that have caused problems for the black population, but how the hell does this fix this? How is this justice? Even if you could imagine this as justice, what good is it for the loss of skilled labour and brain drain the country will face, leading to economic distress?
We had like a 12 page thread about this before, and the best defenders of this crap could come up with to ddefend this was "revenge", pretty much.

PKM

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2017
We need to accept and transport all White South African farmers and citizens seeking asylum asap.
I know, I know, if they ain't brown it ain't progressive.

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015
We need to accept and transport all White South African farmers and citizens seeking asylum asap.
Should perform a trade with those who support this move.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Wait so travel ban the middle east to make sure those refugees fleeing the threat of possible death can't come here, but put in an express lane for white south african farmers doing the same?

Could you be any more transparent?

King of Foxes

Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
Wait so travel ban the middle east to make sure those refugees fleeing the threat of possible death can't come here, but put in an express lane for white south african farmers doing the same?

If blacks want to look out for blacks why cant whites look out for whites?

Doczu

Aug 17, 2012
Poland
Good job black people in South Africa, you just played yourself.
During the apartheid you've supported communist backed (both by the USSR and China) organizations, that were fighting against each other (other than conducting domestic terrorism) and after everything, you've given them power, blind to see that you cemented their position and granted them total power.
Now when the economy halted, because magical reasons (surely not the incompetence of the ruling party), you are happy to say "fuck it at least we're getting the land back from them bad white people, like we were promised).
People will fall into poverty, people will starve, but somehow they will still believe that it's the white mans fault.

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015

Be honest, would you want to live there right now?

Doczu

Aug 17, 2012
Poland

You still play the "migrants from middle east" card when most of them come from North Africa?

Also, please point me to the nearest country from south Africa where they would be taken in.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Be honest, would you want to live there right now?
South Africa or the Middle East? The answer is the same. Neither. But why should they get priority over the hundreds of thousands of other refugees around the world seeking asylum in the US?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

The travel ban affected 7 countries around the world: Libya, Iran, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, North Korea, and Venezuela. There are 22 countries in the Middle east so that was hardly a "ban on the Middle East".

If you actually cared about refugees instead of politics, you wouldn't be holding these refugees at arm's length due to their skincolor simply because you find political oneupmanship to be a higher priority.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018

Yeah the long history of South African terrorist attacks in America is a real hurdle for us.

Now Nobody_Important See's the appeal of borders😂😂

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015
South Africa or the Middle East? The answer is the same. Neither. But why should they get priority over the hundreds of thousands of other refugees around the world seeking asylum in the US?
South Africa and I was referring to being in support of this movement, where farming will take a massive hit.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Yeah the long history of South African terrorist attacks in America is a real hurdle for us.
You would have a point except the countries Trump banned have never produced a person that carried out a terrorist attack on American soil. Here is a quote from a Washington post article about it.

In June, we noted that Trump’s travel ban(s) wouldn’t have actually prevented any terrorism-related deaths in the United States over the past 20 years, listing out all of the relevant examples. Here’s that list, with two changes: the addition of Saipov and consideration of whether any of the bans would have prevented the incidents.

• August 1997. Two men with Jordanian passports are arrested in New York before they could bomb public transit in the city. Would any ban have prevented this? No. Jordan isn’t on the list.
  • December 1999. A man from Algeria is arrested after entering the United States in Washington. His car is loaded with explosives; he planned to attack Los Angeles International Airport. Would any ban have prevented this? No, and he was detained at the border anyway.
  • September 2001. The coordinated attacks in New York and the Washington area, committed by 19 individuals from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Lebanon. Would any ban have prevented this? No. None of those countries is on the list.
  • December 2001. Richard Reid, a British citizen, attempts to light a shoe bomb on a plane to Miami. Would any ban have prevented this?No, Britain is not on the list.
  • July 2002. A shooter from Egypt opens fire at an El Al counter at LAX. Would any ban have prevented this? No, Egypt is not on the list.
  • March 2006. An Iran-born U.S. citizen drives an SUV into people at the University of North Carolina, injuring nine. Would any ban have prevented this? Possibly. He came to the country at age 2 before being naturalized. It’s not clear whether his parents had family in the country at the time.
  • July 2006. A man opens fire at a Jewish organization in Seattle. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He was a citizen, born in the United States.
  • June 2009. A man opens fire at a military recruiting center in Little Rock. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He was a citizen, born in the United States.
  • November 2009. The shooting at Fort Hood, Tex. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He was a citizen, born in the United States.
  • December 2009. A Nigerian-born man attempts to detonate a bomb on a flight to Detroit. Would any ban have prevented this? No. Nigeria isn’t on the list.
  • May 2011. Two Iraqi nationals are arrested in Bowling Green, Ky., for aiding terrorist attacks outside the United States. Would any ban have prevented this? Yes. The initial version of the ban included Iraq.
  • April 2013. Two bombs are detonated at the Boston Marathon. Would any ban have prevented this? No. The Tsarnaev brothers were born in the Soviet Union and Kyrgyzstan. One was a naturalized citizen, the other a green-card holder.
  • April-June 2014. A man in Washington murders several people in separate incidents. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He was a citizen, born in the United States.
  • October 2014. A man in Queens attacks police officers with a hatchet. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He was a citizen, born in the United States.
  • May 2015. Two men attempt to attack an event in Garland, Tex. Would any ban have prevented this? No. Both were citizens, born in the United States.
  • July 2015. A man opens fire at military installations in Chattanooga. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He was a naturalized citizen from Kuwait.
  • December 2015. A married couple attack a holiday party in San Bernardino, Calif. Would any ban have prevented this? No. One was a citizen, born in the United States, and the other was a native of Pakistan, not included in the ban.
  • January 2016. A man shoots a police officer in Philadelphia. Would any ban have prevented this? No. The shooter appears to have been a native-born citizen.
  • February 2016. A man attacks diners at a restaurant in Ohio with a machete. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He was a native of Guinea and held a green card.
  • June 2016. A man open fire at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, killing 49 people. Would any ban have prevented this? No. The shooter was born in Queens.
  • September 2016. A man stabbed people at a mall in Minnesota, injuring several. Would any ban have prevented this? No. The attacker was born in Kenya and moved to the United States when he was 3 months old.
  • September 2016. A bomb is detonated in Manhattan. Would any ban have prevented this? No. The attacker was born in Afghanistan and was a naturalized citizen.
  • November 2016. A student at Ohio State University drives his car into a crowd, injuring 11. Would any ban have prevented this?Possibly. The attacker was born in Somalia and had been living in Pakistan when he immigrated in 2014.
  • January 2017. A man opens fire at the Fort Lauderdale airport. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He was a citizen, born in the United States.
  • January 2017. A man fatally shoots a transit worker in Denver. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He was a citizen, born in the United States.
  • June 2017. A man stabs a police office at an airport in Flint, Mich. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He was a citizen of Canada and Tunisia.
  • November 2017. Saipov allegedly drives down a bike path in New York City, killing eight. Would any ban have prevented this? No. He emigrated from Uzbekistan.

PKM

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2017
Their assimilation and shared customs would fit perfectly into American society. We wouldnt have to worry.

Year ago I dated a South African girl. Lots of them come over and work au pairs for rich American families. Basically aside from the accents they were just farm girls.

South Africans escaping racial genocide would flourish in the midwest/fly over states perfectly.

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017
Man are y’all even reading y’all replies?

Y’all come off as more racist than the people you expect to come i here and defend this. These people have a history of bullshit going on in their country for centuries and still happening and now they taking back what they feel and know should/is theirs and y’all have a problem with it!

That’s their business, I’m quite not nan one of you can and will do anything about besides post about and bitch and complain about a race of people who had it fucked up for the longest!

Corderlain

Jun 12, 2018

Y’all come off as more racist than the people you expect to come i here and defend this. These people have a history of bullshit going on in their country for centuries and still happening and now they taking back what they feel and know should/is theirs and y’all have a problem with it!

That’s their business, I’m quite not nan one of you can and will do anything about besides post about and bitch and complain about a race of people who had it fucked up for the longest!
So you support racism if it's for the right reasons"?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Jun 15, 2013

This was really hard to translate. But I think I got the gist of what you were saying.

Would you consider what Nazi Germany did to be “their business”?

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
Their assimilation and shared customs would fit perfectly into American society. We wouldnt have to worry.

Year ago I dated a South African girl. Lots of them come over and work au pairs for rich American families. Basically aside from the accents they were just farm girls.

South Africans escaping racial genocide would flourish in the midwest/fly over states perfectly.
Shared Customs.. you mean being white ?

iBuzzati

Jun 14, 2018

I'm sorry, are you aware of the massive swell that have already arrived? Are you really taking issue with governments prioritizing another people for a change?

Status
Not open for further replies.