South African Land Grab just started

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
LMAO foh. with this fantasy. Africans were roping their own people up and trading them to the white man for shit like mirrors, guns, and liquor. When slavery was about to be abolished African warlords and slave traders were panicking because they knew the jig was up. They didn't give a fuck about what was happening to them overseas.

"But African slaves had RIGHTS" listen to yourself. You sound stupid.
It does confuse me too, because if Africans were treating their slaves fairly, why were they enslaving them in the first place?

Like, shouldn't Africa be less tribal if the idea is Europeans were the ones who ruined everything?

But even after the Europeans left, Africans still continued to enslave each other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_D._B._King#Forced_labor_and_slavery_scandal

After losing the 1927 presidential election to King, Thomas Faulkner accused many members of the True Whig Party government of recruiting and selling contract labor as slaves. Despite Liberia's firm denials and a refusal to cooperate, the League of Nations established a commission under the leadership of British zoologist Cuthbert Christy to determine the extent of forced labor and slavery still practiced by Liberia. U.S. President Herbert Hooverbriefly suspended relations to press Monrovia into compliance.

In 1930 the League of Nations published the committee's report, dubbed the ‘Christy Report’ after the Committee's chairman. The report supported many of Faulkner's allegations, and implicated many government officials, including vice president Allen Yancy. It was found that forced labor was used for construction of certain public works such as roads in the interior. And certain tribes did practice domestic servitude that could be considered as slavery.
This was a colony where freed Americans slaves went to start their own country, but even 62 years later after the Civil War, the same people who came from U.S slavery began practicing it again on other black people. Why?

Last edited:

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
Not only did the Africans move in, they also committed a large scale genocide of the other black tribes (Khoisan) that were there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane

You wont ever see this reported in the mainstream media though. They only want to paint South Africa as "White Nationalist" even though "Black Nationalists" were committing untold horrors and still are.
Yeah, exactly. I completely forgot to add that. I'm glad you brought that up.

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
I just want to point out Africans sold other Africans into slavery. Europeans had bought slaves but they were also the ones who made the practice of slavery illegal.
The concept of slavery was never exclusive to white people. There was even white slavery taking place in Northern Africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
The Barbary slave trade was more brutal, and lasted much longer than the Atlantic slave trade. Nobody really cares because Europeans were the victims.

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
Wonder what? That he tries to think outside of your victimhood hivemind?
Victimhood ?

Yeah sure call it whatever you want, your blinded to what really happens. Your from Australia anyway so what the fuck to do you about Black Americans apart from what you most likely read on Breitbart or something. I wonder do you drop that victimhood crap on the indigenous people of your country.

I hope you don't start calling him an "Uncle Tom" or "Coon". :pie_diana:

You are so close, so close.
And why would i ?

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
And so the oppression olympics start, each case is different. You cant apply what happened in Eastern Europe to what happened to black people in America.
I am certain that the Balts that where disappeared away in the middle of the night to be sent to Labor Camp #27 in the Gulags did not go there and sit enjoying their white privilege.
At certain levels, all monstrous cruelty becomes equal.

What a lot of US centric people do is that they behave like people in the US are the only people ever suffering from bad stuff.
And then they go about and dismiss any one else's suffering as "can not be compared".
Please recognize that a lot of bad things happened to other people too. Don't just disregard it as "can't apply" like that. That is really ignorant and disrespectful.

Seriously, Look at your own post. You start with a remark about "oppression olympics" then in the very next sentence you you do "oppression olympics" yourself by dismiss the oppression in Eastern Europe as trivial or unapplicable to compare to the Blacks suffering.
Read those two sentences you just wrote again. They cause cognitive dissonance.

Nov 1, 2017
Victimhood ?

Yeah sure call it whatever you want, your blinded to what really happens. Your from Australia anyway so what the fuck to do you about Black Americans apart from what you most likely read on Breitbart or something. I wonder do you drop that victimhood crap on the indigenous people of your country.

And why would i ?
BraveOne - AKA. Identity Politics Incarnate

mr.dilya

Neo Member
Jan 7, 2018
It does confuse me too, because if Africans were treating their slaves fairly, why were they enslaving them in the first place?

Like, shouldn't Africa be less tribal if the idea is Europeans were the ones who ruined everything?

But even after the Europeans left, Africans still continued to enslave each other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_D._B._King#Forced_labor_and_slavery_scandal

This was a colony where freed Americans slaves went to start their own country, but even 62 years later after the Civil War, the same people who came from U.S slavery began practicing it again on other black people. Why?
The narrative that Africans and Arabs were benevolent slave masters is pure bullshit. That lie needs to die full stop. It's not like Europeans went to Africa and waged war on African kingdoms and then hauled a bunch of people off into slavery. Those people were sold out, literally.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Victimhood ?

And why would i ?
Breitbart? Go fuck yourself.

I can have opinions based on the media I view. We live in the internet age, which means I am just as informed as you. Dismissing my opinions because I'm from another country just shows your ignorance.

I "drop the victimhood crap" on anyone who would rather wallow in self pity than do something about their situation. A good lesson in life is that if you want others to help you, you have to show that you're making an effort to help yourself first.

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
I am certain that the Balts that where disappeared away in the middle of the night to be sent to Labor Camp #27 in the Gulags did not go there and sit enjoying their white privilege.
At certain levels, all monstrous cruelty becomes equal.

What a lot of US centric people do is that they behave like people in the US are the only people ever suffering from bad stuff.
And then they go about and dismiss any one else's suffering as "can not be compared".
Please recognize that a lot of bad things happened to other people too. Don't just disregard it as "can't apply" like that. That is really ignorant and disrespectful.

Seriously, Look at your own post. You start with a remark about "oppression olympics" then in the very next sentence you you do "oppression olympics" yourself by dismiss the oppression in Eastern Europe as trivial or unapplicable to compare to the Blacks suffering.
Read those two sentences you just wrote again. They cause cognitive dissonance.
Nah thats just your own mental gymnastics , ask for clarification next time you make a leap. You cant compare does not makes it less cruel. A whole ethnic group where abducted and moved to another country hundred of miles away , to serve for generations. Dont think anything of such magnitude was as most destructive.

Why else would challenge the color of his skin with his perspective?
Its rare for a black man to wish for a white ethnostate and get into eugenics in other threads aswell as other questionable lines.

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Its rare for a black man to wish for a white ethnostate and get into eugenics in other threads aswell as other questionable lines.
I've only advocated for white countries to maintain their current demographics.

I don't know where ethnostate or eugenics came from, since I've always made my comparisons to Japan or other East Asian countries. Neither of which practice eugenics to my knowledge and they still have a sizable population of foreigners.

Last edited:

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
Nah thats just your own mental gymnastics , ask for clarification next time you make a leap. You cant compare does not makes it less cruel. A whole ethnic group where abducted and moved to another country hundred of miles away , to serve for generations. Dont think anything of such magnitude was as most destructive.

Look up the Barbary slave trade. More Europeans were enslaved, raped, and murdered for a longer period of time. I know you just care about your own people, but at least try to be a little more accurate.

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
Breitbart? Go fuck yourself.

I can have opinions based on the media I view. We live in the internet age, which means I am just as informed as you. Dismissing my opinions because I'm from another country just shows your ignorance.

I "drop the victimhood crap" on anyone who would rather wallow in self pity than do something about their situation. A good lesson in life is that if you want others to help you, you have to show that you're making an effort to help yourself first.
Who said we dont help ourselves .. we tell you about our reality but get on with life. But it seems that when you tell you about it its just victimhood. No one is looking for your approval on anything its not a matter of you being from another country its a matter of ignorance on your part. Multiple times have black posters pointed out injustice or institutional racism and you cry victimhood because it seems like thats become the new woke term on Gaf for black people telling you their life experiences.

But that's beside the point , im dismissing your opinion because you don't want to listen , you only want to tell me your own opinion about my own life with your victimhood bullshit.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

And now the descendants of that ethnic group are free to live their lives as they wish. Congratulations, your ancestors' suffering has provided you an incredible opportunity that most people in other countries would give anything to have. Show some gratitude.

Why don't you go to China and tell the descendants of the people who suffered at the hands of Mao that the historical oppression of their ancestors means they can't achieve anything today?

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
There are black posters cheerleading for the black ethnostate in South Africa/Africa.

Maybe he is being consistent.

I've only advocated for white countries to maintain their current demographics.

I don't know where ethnostate or eugenics came from, since I've always made my comparisons to Japan or other East Asian countries. Neither of which practice eugenics to my knowledge and they still have a sizable population of foreigners.
Seems pretty consistent.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Who said we dont help ourselves .. we tell you about our reality but get on with life. But it seems that when you tell you about it its just victimhood. No one is looking for your approval on anything its not a matter of you being from another country its a matter of ignorance on your part. Multiple times have black posters pointed out injustice or institutional racism and you cry victimhood because it seems like thats become the new woke term on Gaf for black people telling you their life experiences.

But that's beside the point , im dismissing your opinion because you don't want to listen , you only want to tell me your own opinion about my own life with your victimhood bullshit.
Your perception of reality may not actually be reality.

It's not just me that tunes out to your rhetoric and tells you to stop being a victim. The main reason it's falling on deaf ears is because you're blind to the fact that you're not the only one capable of suffering.

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
And now the descendants of that ethnic group are free to live their lives as they wish. Congratulations, your ancestors' suffering has provided you an incredible opportunity
You talk as if you honestly believe America is a truly equal country

Your perception of reality may not actually be reality.

It's not just me that tunes out to your rhetoric and tells you to stop being a victim. The main reason it's falling on deaf ears is because you're blind to the fact that you're not the only one capable of suffering.
No my perception of reality is based of my actual experiences, its as real as it gets. As you said everyone suffers .. but when black people voice it .. to you its "victimhood" . Yeah fuck off with that bullshit.

King of Foxes

Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
Balts and blacks were removed from their homeland and forced to work.
Balts and blacks were killed
Balts and blacks had their homelands conquered and occupied
Our languages, cultures and religion were made illegal

The only difference is one of us wasnt free until the 90s

Totally not the same

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018

It's very easy to come up with institutional racism when you are a minority in a nation that was created to suit other people. As a whole (hashtag not all) your people will probably lag behind. A lot of black people have taken to this system like a duck to water, but a lot have not. There is no such thing as institutional racism.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
It's very easy to come up with institutional racism when you are a minority in a nation that was created to suit other people. As a whole (hashtag not all) your people will probably lag behind. A lot of black people have taken to this system like a duck to water, but a lot have not. There is no such thing as institutional racism.
Black people are also not the only people to be discriminated in America.

Asians too are a minority but statistically, they still generate the most wealth in the U.S.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

We need to start accepting that racism is not the above all factor for success.

Last edited:

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
Balts and blacks were removed from their homeland and forced to work.
Balts and blacks were killed
Balts and blacks had their homelands conquered and occupied
Our languages, cultures and religion were made illegal

The only difference is one of us wasnt free until the 90s

Totally not the same
Black slaves never saw their home land again , slavely was for hundreads of years , and even when it ended , blacks and whites where not equal.

After slavery ended a black person could not walk into a bank and get a loan the next day .. i wonder why.

I dont think you know what freedom is

It's very easy to come up with institutional racism when you are a minority in a nation that was created to suit other people. As a whole (hashtag not all) your people will probably lag behind. A lot of black people have taken to this system like a duck to water, but a lot have not. There is no such thing as institutional racism.[/QUOTE]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism

Learn something today instead of spreading fake news

Last edited:

King of Foxes

Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
Black slaves never saw their home land again , slavely was for hundreads of years , and even when it ended , blacks and whites where not equal.

After slavery ended a black person could not walk into a bank and get a loan the next day .. i wonder why.

There are plenty of Balts still living in Siberia and the Urals.

For someone complaining about oppression Olympics you are doing your best to win them.

why is it so hard for you to admit modern white people can suffer as bad as your ancestors did?

Christopher

Mar 19, 2005

It’s on Wikipedia so it must be real.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
You talk as if you honestly believe America is a truly equal country

No my perception of reality is based of my actual experiences, its as real as it gets. As you said everyone suffers .. but when black people voice it .. to you its "victimhood" . Yeah fuck off with that bullshit.
Please define equality as you would like it.

Perhaps it's because all you do is voice it. It's your entire being and it's tiring having to constantly point out how logically flawed and ideologically driven much of it is.

Last edited:

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
South Africa[edit]
In South Africa, during Apartheid, institutional racism has been a powerful means of excluding from resources and power any person not categorized or marked as white. Those marked as black were further discriminated against differentially, with Africans facing more extreme forms of exclusion and exploitation than those marked as coloured or Indian. One such example of institutional racism in South Africa is Natives Land Act, 1913, which reserved 90% of land for white use and the Native Urban Areas Act of 1923 controlled access to urban areas, which suited commercial farmers who were keen to hold labour on their land. Africans, who formed the majority of the population, were relegated to barren rural reserves, which later became homelands.[296]

More modern forms of institutional racism in South Africa are centered around interracial relationships. Opposition to interracial intimate relationships may be indicative of underlying racism, and that conversely acceptance and support of these relationships may be indicative of a stance against racism.[297] Even though the prohibition of Mixed Marriages Act was repealed in 1985, the term "mixed" continued to exists, thus carrying forth the inherent stigmatization of "mixed" relationships and race. Consequently, discourse is a framework that realizes language can produce institutional structures and relations. However, language constitute who we are, interact with others and understand ourselves. So discourse is viewed as inextricable link to power and necessarily more than a medium utilized to transmit information.[297]
Wow the power of reading , its a real thing.

stop living in denial

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
Thank god for the second amendment, and the US government will never do this to any group without a fight.
I mean there are several times in American history where your government has fucked over it's citizens in similar ways. It seems your government historically, if anything it'd be more accurate to say the only group your government couldn't really do this to is the majority.

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018

A lot of these instances of "institutional racism" have a very corrupt, and inept political class. The first citation in the link talks about Birmingham Alabama. Look at who was in charge at the time and right before that time. Oxford pharmaceuticals got paid at the locals expense. I'm sure some of their money also found it's way into politicians pockets. There a lot of factors for situations like the people of Birmingham found themselves in.

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
Please define equality as you would like it.

Perhaps it's because all you do is voice it. It's your entire being and it's tiring having to constantly point out how logically flawed and ideologically driven much of it is.
Equality...

I'd like to not be followed in the store like I'm a criminal

I'd like to not walk by cars and audibly hear the doors be locked like I'm a criminal

I'd like to be not be told I'm not like other black people

I'd like to not be told I can't be angry because some white person was treating me like I was a criminal or stupid

I'd like to not be told I speak SURPRISINGLY proper

I'd like to be treated like a normal person instead of some outlier because I don't conform to some idiotic stereotype

Id like to be respected when I share my actual experience/experiences instead of being told that they don't matter or that it couldn't possibly be

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
Equality...

I'd like to not walk by cars and audibly hear the doors be locked like I'm a criminal

I'd like to not be told I can't be angry because some white person was treating me like I was a criminal or stupid

I'd like to be treated like a normal person instead of some outlier because I don't conform to some idiotic stereotype

Id like to be respected when I share my actual experience/experiences instead of being told that they don't matter or that it couldn't possibly be
People recognize patterns. Most people will not go against their survival instincts to spare your feelings.

Last edited:

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Equality...

Its hard to take you serious and that is coming from me.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Equality...

I would like most of things for you too, but I'm yet to see a proposed solution that doesn't require policing the thoughts of others. If you would like to suggest one, I'm all ears.

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
Although there was no motive to post your site we try to avoid anything that can personally identify yourself
People recognize patterns. Most people will not go against their survival instincts to spare your feelings.
If you knew me in person, you wouldn't even say that to me.

Patterns... I'm the most awkward black guy you'll ever meet.

BTW, just so you can all get to know me a bit better, check out my blog. It's been a bit since I updated but hey .. life has been hectic this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Equality...

All your points actually help prove why multiculturalism is a bad thing.

Do you believe everything you listed would still happen if society was homogeneous? Can you name a homogeneous country where all those things happen?

Instead, by forcing "diversity" what is really happening is you're just forcing more battles for equality?

Why do people do this? Why is it we need to be more diverse which requires teaching more people about "equality"? The same people whose ancestors lived their lives separated from all other races for thousands of years but didn't care that the continent they were on wasn't diverse?

I don't deny everything you said doesn't happen to you. I actually do believe everything you said is a regular occurrence in black peoples lives. But if we understand multiculturalism does not fix these problems but instead worsens it, why keep pushing for more of it?

That is why I worry about the demographics shift. Multiculturalism does not get rid of racism. It does not make people "equal". Fighting for equality does not actually change how people think on a personal level. For that to work, we need to rewrite every person's brain to get rid of all racist thoughts. That is impossible unless you begin to push science in that direction by making humans one mono race with no separate cultures, languages or tastes. Everything would have to be the same biologically and culturally.

It's the same problem I have too with "gender equality". Men and Women are born physically different. Men will always be born with more muscular power than women. There are other ways we can bridge the gap like giving equal voting rights, but we're never going to have a society where men and women are equal in all ways.

Last edited:

TheExorzist

Jun 17, 2006
Equality...

Perhaps you could tell your friends in media (rappers etc.) to stop advocating that gang culture and people wouldn't do that. Like, seriously.

I was literally rolling my eyes when I was the infamous Black Panther the other day. What do you see first? Some black gang bangers prepping for a heist....

Last edited:

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
A lot of these instances of "institutional racism" have a very corrupt, and inept political class. The first citation in the link talks about Birmingham Alabama. Look at who was in charge at the time and right before that time. Oxford pharmaceuticals got paid at the locals expense. I'm sure some of their money also found it's way into politicians pockets. There a lot of factors for situations like the people of Birmingham found themselves in.
Im still trying to figure out if your being wilfully naive or just plain ignorant. Dont worm your way out of that statement about institutional racism not existing when we are in a thread because of that very same thing.

If you ever wanted to point at what institutional racism is , Apartheid is the case study they pretty much took it to a whole new level.

Read some books and brush up on your history regarding racism, then come back and say that crap.

Dec 15, 2011
Equality...

It's very possible to define what equality means to you without making it all about you.
That you start with "Equality..." and then refer only to yourself speaks volumes.

Equality isn't about you.
Equality is about everyone.

Last edited:

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017
The New York Times article is terrible. Of course it is on a 20 years low. In 1998 were 157 people killed is this was the norm it would be even worse. But it is telling that the New York Times downplays this since they also hired a aanti white racist person. I notice here a certain pattern.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Dude... I wish I could come up with one other than EVERYONE ON EARTH becoming Vulcan.
I know you're joking, but it's a serious discussion. I don't believe there is any other reasonable solution besides providing equality under the law and culturally encouraging discipline and self-sacrifice. That does not produce equal outcomes though, and that is what people generally point to when they complain about a lack of equality. Equity and equality are not the same thing, and it's a critical distinction to understand. You can't start at the outcome (equity) end and work your way backwards because it eliminates any individual effort that the "successful" people have put in to get where they are. It also takes away any incentive for people to work hard to achieve success as it creates an expectation that success is given, not earned. That's not a good psychological state to be in, especially when extrapolated to millions of people at the societal level. Yes, there is inevitably corruption in the system, and yes, there are historical inequalities that have directly contributed inequity today, but there is no fair group-based solution that can be implemented without unfairly punishing individuals who likely had no hand in it. History has shown us that time and time again and South Africa will soon be just another example.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Im still trying to figure out if your being wilfully naive or just plain ignorant. Dont worm your way out of that statement about institutional racism not existing when we are in a thread because of that very same thing.

If you ever wanted to point at what institutional racism is , Apartheid is the case study they pretty much took it to a whole new level.

Read some books and brush up on your history regarding racism, then come back and say that crap.
"Read some books". What lazy and unoriginal suggestion. If you know so much, how about you recommend him some books instead?

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017

You do realize though that what is happening there right now is exactly that. Institutional Racism on the level of pre WW2 Germany. They take way your jobs and shops, your house and soon they ill put you in ghettos just befre they send you to camps.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Dec 5, 2017
They are our kin. That’s the reason enough. Their children won’t become the next marathon or concert bombers. That’s another good one.

What is this? The children of South Africans wont be a concert bomber ... who was also white? I am not stating my own opinion I am trying to figure out what you are saying and if you need to be banned for saying racist BS.

Lanrutcon

Feb 19, 2014
I think what many of us are worried about is that it’s not genocide yet, but it sure appears to be heading that way. There’s not much point offering help after the genocide has already happened. Are my fears unjustified?
Ever since Apartheid got kicked to the curb there's been a fear of some kind of genocidal reprisal. I think it's paranoia (and a fair bit of guilt) from the previous generations. I don't think Joe Average on the street wants the country full of blood. Like everyone, they just want somewhere to live, running water, sanitation, electricity, a chance to work, etc. It's the extremists such as the EFF who'd like to weaponize the masses in order to affect radical change in the country, regardless of the consequences.

I'm kind of pissed that the white genocide angle is seeing more news responses than the fact that there's an actual land grab in the cards. I don't think Afriforum did themselves any favors by using the word "genocide".

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
"Read some books". What lazy and unoriginal suggestion. If you know so much, how about you recommend him some books instead?

Teaching someone what institutional racism is should have been done in school

You do realize though that what is happening there right now is exactly that. Institutional Racism on the level of pre WW2 Germany. They take way your jobs and shops, your house and soon they ill put you in ghettos just befre they send you to camps.
Yeah you can make the argument as I've already said , but there's a poster in here that is flat out denying that it even exist to start with .

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Teaching someone what institutional racism is should have been done in school

Yeah you can make the argument as I've already said , but there's a poster in here that is flat out denying that it even exist to start with .
Just what I thought. You haven’t read the books yourself so you don’t know what to recommend. Don’t tell someone to go and read books if you haven’t done so yourself. Moreover, not all books are worth reading. Phoenix (rip) showed us that.

Status
Not open for further replies.