South Park: The Stick of Truth (the retail rpg) - Title & Box Art (Has local co-op?)

It actually could be a good cash grab for a company in need of money. A game with some built-in fans, if it really has some good RPG game-play I could see it selling 7 digits.
It's supposedly like paper mario which as an Obsidian fan doesn't thrill me but it seems to be popular enough. They're not writing the game anyway, Matt and Trey are, so I'm going into this game as a South Park fan and not an Obsidian one.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Let's Go Tower Defense Play was a great Tower Defense game. Sadly Tenorman's revenge was a poor platformer. Hopefully The Stick of Truth will be a great RPG. High hopes!

It's supposedly like paper mario which as an Obsidian fan doesn't thrill me but it seems to be popular enough. They're not writing the game anyway, Matt and Trey are, so I'm going into this game as a South Park fan and not an Obsidian one.
Same. I like the Paper Mario games enough so that's fine with me, but I'm definetly viewing this a South Park fan and not from the Obsidian angle. Even though a lot of people say Obsidian's strong suit is writing/story I think that Matt&Trey writing it was necessary, they are South Park so I couldn't imagine Obsidian or anyone else actually pulling off the writing for this.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
You know what they should do? Butters centric expansion pack. So you'd play as a villain and stuff. The Wizard of Chaos!