• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Channel 5 VR Demo at TGS

8bit

Knows the Score
CrkqiftUkAAKIKG.jpg

http://sc5-vr.com/

I have no idea what this is but I want it.

Fuck yeah!

Also the series more cartoony graphics would mean it would most likely work on PSVR quite easily too, which would be great for me!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Gonna be at the HTC booth--so I assume you probably dance with the motion controllers? I am sooooooooooooo doing this.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
OG would be difficult - didn't it have FMV backgrounds? They could do a remake though entirely in realtime.

Also Sega - Samba de Amigo VR please

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Hope they will make a full game out of this Space Channel Vive demo :/

Alx

I don't really see how VR would improve Space Channel 5, nor Samba de Amigo by the way. It would just be an excuse to make motion games again without saying it...
As a matter of fact I'd rather play those games without a helmet, so I can dance around.

kagamin

Man isn't that exactly what Project Diva VR and Idolmaster VR are doing? And Project Diva is even from Sega as well!

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I want Space Michael to return and dance from beyond the grave :(

.....damnit Sega! ;-;

This might be what pushes me over to securing VR for my home.......if they make this a game that is.

Ogni-XR21

OG would be difficult - didn't it have FMV backgrounds? They could do a remake though entirely in realtime.

Also Sega - Samba de Amigo VR please

After the awful Wii version (which could not detect your actual height of your shake) I doubt there will ever be another Samba de Amigo released.

...it should have never released on Wii to begin with (at least not without Motion+) and should have been made for move instead.

Top Bottom