• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Channel prolly not coming to Wii because Sega are nasty poopheads.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Thanks mods. :lol

Innotech said:
we got niGHTS2. If that game could come to be, just about anything is possible.
Especially with a Sega that is starving for some real hits (aside from Mario and sonic)
I know, but they're denying it, so for now it's still a rumour.

Man. When SEGA learned Nintendo wasn't going to do VC for DC titles, they decided to port the library on their own.

What's next, SoA?
Please.

Well, they didn't quote the denial, so it could have just been a suspiciously worded "there's been no such announcement" pseudo-denial. I would think that IGN's writers would be smart enough to tell the difference, but you never know...

Terrell

Jeez, reading this thread, you get the impression that GAF doesn't want 3rd-parties to ever use a Wii development kit ever again.
We all remember that this game was originally featured with grainy pre-rendered backgrounds and 2.0 stereo, right? And we totally loved it then, right? ANY improvement is still an improvement.

And I don't believe Sega's denial in the slightest. Didn't they also originally deny Samba de Amigo?

D-X

Terrell said:
And I don't believe Sega's denial in the slightest. Didn't they also originally deny Samba de Amigo?

Ulala's prominent featuring in SS Tennis indicates more from Space Channel 5.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Sega love denying things, only to go "Ah ha! We love you really!"

... and then demonstrate that love by shitting all over your floor.

Nash said:
Sega love denying things, only to go "Ah ha! We love you really!"

... and then demonstrate that love by shitting all over your floor.

Aww, like a puppy that hasnt been house trained

I can't exactly hate em for it personally

I chose to believe they will eventually shake themselves free of their poopyheadedness and show GAF, nay the WORLD, that it wants to be BFFs with all good game loving people everywhere.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
So, the logic now is that denying = they're gonna do it? Sega, start denying Jet Set Radio, now.

Top Bottom