Space Hulk: Deathwing Leaked (FPS / Unreal Engine 4 / Streumon Studio)

Will probably be a bit different than the boardgame, but the idea of such a claustrophobic environment in a first person shooter of Space Hulk sounds mighty delicious to me.

E.Y.E. had surprisingly satisfying combat and movement mechanics. Interested in what Streum On can do with what I presume will be more money and resources than what they had making E.Y.E.

I never got terribly far in EYE, but I could see through the jankiness and recognize some degree of mad genius behind it. Plus, the recent Space Hulk tactical game had a first person view screen that really got me wanted a new FPS game. Very excited.

Still, this adds to my frustration that there has been ANOTHER 40k-based game announced that isn't Necromunda, and that makes me sad.

Oh god Cyanide is involved.

Streum On has made one bad game, whereas Cyanide are the video game equivalent of the people who made Epic Movie.
Only co-produced by Cyanide, E.Y.E was amazingly ambitious and giving Streumon a decent IP/budget could result in something amazing.

I never got terribly far in EYE, but I could see through the jankiness and recognize some degree of mad genius behind it. Plus, the recent Space Hulk tactical game had a first person view screen that really got me wanted a new FPS game. Very excited.

Still, this adds to my frustration that there has been ANOTHER 40k-based game announced that isn't Necromunda, and that makes me sad.

:(

ghst

thanks for the laugh
somehow there still isn't a free-to-play 1:1 incarnation of the tabletop game. they could even have some skylanders-esque tie in with the citidel miniatures.

I want a Necromunda tps/action RPG.

Space Marine was awesome, btw, and Blood Bowl is working okay (even if he apothecary re-roll seems to be fucking broken, thanks, Cyanide).

A SH fps could be great, if done well.