• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Hulk: Deathwing Leaked (FPS / Unreal Engine 4 / Streumon Studio)

Endless

org7j.jpg

jSIE.jpg

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Will probably be a bit different than the boardgame, but the idea of such a claustrophobic environment in a first person shooter of Space Hulk sounds mighty delicious to me.

BibiMaghoo

My knowledge of 40k is very limited, still find the lore fascinating though. I'd play it, UE4? Yes, please.

What is the terror of death? That we die our work incomplete.
What is the joy of life? To die knowing our task is done.

40K lore is badass.

.la1n

Hoping for the best, Warhammer has been so hit or miss with video game adaptations. Can't wait to see some UE4 games in action.

nded

E.Y.E. had surprisingly satisfying combat and movement mechanics. Interested in what Streum On can do with what I presume will be more money and resources than what they had making E.Y.E.

Acosta

From the creators of E.Y.E.? That's a big jump.

Niiiice, I don't know if it will be good but I bet is quite interesting...

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Oh god Cyanide is involved.

Streum On has made one bad game, whereas Cyanide are the video game equivalent of the people who made Epic Movie.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Man, I really wanted a sequel to Space Marine, but I know we'll never get it. Most satisfying melee combat ever.

Sort of wish it was third person so I can see my terminator but still very excited, never heard of the studio though. Wish they went with Relic again.

I never got terribly far in EYE, but I could see through the jankiness and recognize some degree of mad genius behind it. Plus, the recent Space Hulk tactical game had a first person view screen that really got me wanted a new FPS game. Very excited.

Still, this adds to my frustration that there has been ANOTHER 40k-based game announced that isn't Necromunda, and that makes me sad.

SparkTR

Oh god Cyanide is involved.

Streum On has made one bad game, whereas Cyanide are the video game equivalent of the people who made Epic Movie.

Only co-produced by Cyanide, E.Y.E was amazingly ambitious and giving Streumon a decent IP/budget could result in something amazing.

FACE

Banned
I never got terribly far in EYE, but I could see through the jankiness and recognize some degree of mad genius behind it. Plus, the recent Space Hulk tactical game had a first person view screen that really got me wanted a new FPS game. Very excited.

Still, this adds to my frustration that there has been ANOTHER 40k-based game announced that isn't Necromunda, and that makes me sad.

WcOJ0uQ.jpg

:(

ghst

thanks for the laugh
somehow there still isn't a free-to-play 1:1 incarnation of the tabletop game. they could even have some skylanders-esque tie in with the citidel miniatures.

Merino

omg yes Deathwing :D

Used to have a painted Deathwing/Dark Angel army. Never played the first Space Hulk but might give this a try.

Binabik15

I want a Necromunda tps/action RPG.

Space Marine was awesome, btw, and Blood Bowl is working okay (even if he apothecary re-roll seems to be fucking broken, thanks, Cyanide).

A SH fps could be great, if done well.

Top Bottom