• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX building Starship in Texas (live videos of construction)

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Yeah, I have trouble finding channels that I actually like watching with this stuff. Engineering Today has been my go-to for a while. A lot of other ones, the way the hosts carry themselves just gets on my nerves. Very fake, trying to ingratiate themselves to viewers too much instead of just reporting on the topic of the video and being done with it.

Yeah, I have trouble finding channels that I actually like watching with this stuff. Engineering Today has been my go-to for a while. A lot of other ones, the way the hosts carry themselves just gets on my nerves. Very fake, trying to ingratiate themselves to viewers too much instead of just reporting on the topic of the video and being done with it.
Yep, i feel ya.
I think Marcus House is quite okay.

Felix and "Jin Xua und Sebastian" are the worst.

Felix just wants to sell his cringey shitty brand more and more, and his phrases go on my nerves. "Let's dive right in", bla.
That dude and the chinese girl are just cringe through and through.

Everyday Astronaut is okay, but doesn't push much content out.

That new guy looks promising. Hope he keeps it that way.

CloudNull

Banned
I know this is a thread for the construction of spaceships but I don’t think my post is necessary new thread worthy.

Anyways... Morgan Stanley has doubled the valuation of SpaceX to 100 billion. There is a Space revolution coming and SpaceX is going to lead the charge. Starlink their satellite internet is going it make them so much money.

Last edited:
What I always find funny is, that literally NOBODY knows about Starship.
Even the techy guys in my circle of friends really don't have any idea and are amazed when I show them those hop videos.

When these things will start to bring cargo and astronauts into space, everybody will be hype, and we will be like those hipsters who say "we were into space shit before everybody was..." : D

Last edited:
If you could buy stock in SpaceX or Starlink they might become the largest company on Earth one day

I don't like seeing news on China's CCP moon projects. because they are the new dickheads of this generation in Cold War 2.0
We work closely with Russia all the time now but CCP are in this for themselves.

The US needs to take SpaceX more seriously

Last edited:
Have to leave this here, since I am also a huge fan of Tiki culture and drinks....

0fzNWcg.jpg

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
What I always find funny is, that literally NOBODY knows about Starship.
Even the techy guys in my circle of friends really don't have any idea and are amazed when I show them those hop videos.

When these things will start to bring cargo and astronauts into space, everybody will be hype, and we will be like those hipsters who say "we were into space shit before everybody was..." : D

Yeah, I don't think the average person realizes just how fast things are developing. 10 years from now human presence in space is going to be vastly different and it seems to be sneaking up on a lot of people. Once the Artemis program is getting people on the moon regularly, a lot more people will wake up to what's happening. The crazy thing is this is likely to accelerate by factors once the world realizes what's going on and more companies get involved. As it stands, the heavy lifting is being performed by only a handful of companies. Just think how much more will happen when this becomes a truly booming industry with far more companies / countries getting involved.

I have not been posting or watching Felix since the last shirt

I did not think I would become a hater in this kind of topic
Me neither...

But:
* always the same text blocks ("let's dive right in", bla bla bla) in each and every episode.
* whoring his horrible merch out like there is no tomorrow
* gone up to 3 youtube advertisements over 13 minutes now.
* cringey emo talk and self promoting like he is building Starship himself instead of doing a short weekly collection of clips mainly created by other people
* that weird over intonation of his is getting more and more on my nerves.
* overabundance of video effects, cuts and animations
* that bad logo

Was never a huge fan of him, but all that stuff is really getting too much now.

Blue Origin feel like old school conservative, and more like feet dragging to spend more of Jeff's cash than to really get stuff done. I don't doubt they can get into orbit but to copy even Starlink seems a bit too much. I feel like it is wasted resources and money. There is limited space up there.

more updates

Last edited:
Top Bottom