• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX building Starship in Texas (live videos of construction)

Tesseract

Banned
blade runner owls

200_d.gif

Last edited:
I really really hate his overblown way of pronouncing english.
Makes me cringe a bit every time I watch his show.

I notice but it does not bother me.

One of my favorite science, tech, and space channels to watch is a dude named Isaac Arthur. But because of many years of history of watching looney tunes Bugs Bunny cartoons his voice is very distracting at times. I was wondering if people told him or if he knew he sounded like that he is a young guy

this video tells me he knows, he has been trying very hard not to sound like that over the years getting better

I notice but it does not bother me.

One of my favorite science, tech, and space channels to watch is a dude named Isaac Arthur. But because of many years of history of watching looney tunes Bugs Bunny cartoons his voice is very distracting at times. I was wondering if people told him or if he knew he sounded like that he is a young guy

this video tells me he knows, he has been trying very hard not to sound like that over the years getting better

I know him off course..
For me as a non native speaker, It's hard to understand him sometimes.
With Felix, I always thought it must be horrible to listen to him if you are a native english speaker with that overpronounciation of words and always using the same weird intonations in his phrases.

ps: my bath is ready. See you guys.

Last edited:

so something did happen after the stream last night not the main event but Elon convinced them nothing was happening and they missed out a bit

6AM EST is the end of the window tonight

Top Bottom