• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX building Starship in Texas (live videos of construction)

I did a search could not find a Crew-1 thread
made a quick one for Sunday

almost slept through it if they had not delayed today

more startlink launching stream

What I said for months..
They build them much faster than they can test them.
I wonder why they didn't build a second test stand yet.

It seems to me SN8 is moving slower than most could be wrong, I guess they might really not want to mess this up. A fail at that height might fall somewhere they don't plan on.

Smiles and Cries Smiles and Cries

you are a godsend for keeping this thread going

cannot believe the rate at which this company iterates, inspiring stuff

I try not to bump the tread so much but there is always something going on. Thanks for all those likes it helps me know someone else is following when I post.
I'm just glad I am not a Blue Origin fan or I would have nothing to post. SpaceX makes things interesting.

updates

let's give this guy another chance and try not to cringe (I don't want to play favorites he might have info)

besto!

so the FAA wants more review of the Boca Chica area? Seems like environmental issues have a chance to slow down superheavy taking off in that area

Last edited:
wheb you look at this place

I don't really see much an invironment to go ape on protecting they use to drill for oil in this area before SpaceX moved in so whatever you could damage it has been done

Last edited:
Top Bottom