• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX building Starship in Texas (live videos of construction)

SpaceX bringing you the longest cock tease in modern space flight.

to be fair it looks more like a dildo now than ever.

yeah, I can't be sure of the Monday morning report only one source showing some tweets.

Could still happen later today for all I know. But normally one of those youtubers should have a Live Stream warning up if there is a go time so I feel safe. Just not 8 hours of sleep safe lol.

Last edited:
If someone wants an Event thread for SN8 please make one. I was thinking it would not be worth it even though we have been waiting for this next step for a long while now.
I still kinda see this as part of the long road of building and testing we are up to SN16 right now so I don't want to create a new thread each month for each flight.

At least I hope these tests are going to be going on for a long time.

Haha. I just tune in once an hour, but it seems this will still take some time..

Imagine you are one of those talkie dudes and need to entertain your viewers with basically nothing happening while they pump money into your stream.

Damn it, I see myself sleeping when this might happen.
It's 10 pm here in Germany now, and I need to go to bed soon...

Also my internet is horrible at the moment, and it's hard to get a steady stream here at the moment.

add/edit: LOL @ the Everyday Astronaut's stream going to hell and now being set to "private"...

Last edited:

cebri.one

4:40-45 seems like a more likely launch time. So far so well.

edit: siren, 10 minutes apparently from launch. That would be 04:38pm CST

edit2: 04:35 according to SpaceX webcast. In 4 minutes

Last edited:

cebri.one

We'll see, there is a possibility of recycling. But it's likely a scrub for the day.

edit: yeap, confirmed. Scrub for the day.

Last edited:
link to next talkie talkie stakeout stream starts in 90 minutes or so will go all day

I have not slept yet but I might wake up in 8 hours and still nothing happen or I'll watch slowmo videos

Top Bottom