• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX building Starship in Texas (live videos of construction)

Dontero

Banned
Can of coke works the same way. Take empty can and full one and compare stiffness. Once those things will get filled the will be hard as fuck.

Good thing about steel is that it almost cost them nothing to fail as steel is ultra cheap compared to normal space composites. So they can try a lot and do rapid testing involving failures.

The hardest part are rocket engines and aerodynamics.

tall ass can of coke on the move

I got to wait for one of those youtubers to tell me what those new hex-shaped things on SN4 are
please don't blow it up

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
d0b7f22d3cd4eaa420b321090d07315b.gif

Tesseract

Banned
lol elon methane meme

we in the best reality portal, bless all 2:00 am est psychomaniacs

Last edited:
shit still too shiny for my taste, high school me would have loved it old over 40 me want to paint it black

maybe after the tiles are put on
Old fart over 40 me loves that shiny shit.
It's hard to believe the rocket we will go to Mars with looks like some friggin spaceship out of 40ies serials like Buck Rogers.

Old fart over 40 me loves that shiny shit.
It's hard to believe the rocket we will go to Mars with looks like some friggin spaceship out of 40ies serials like Buck Rogers.

I want to see what the final ship looks like, even the new wings, they are going to be forced to cover most of it with tiles though.
My fear is NASA gave them an offer for the moon and the moon version is different things will go many directions now

Top Bottom