• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spanish twitter user who leaked Metroid Dread in early 2021 hints at another 2D Metroid game by MercurySteam in 2025

ADiTAR

Banned
Dread was really mediocre. The controls were tight but the world was boring, art was basic, music awful.

Hopefully they can improve. I wish this leaker would tell us more about Prime, but I guess he has this info because he's in Spain.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Joint GOTY for me. Perhaps it was just a weak year but I'll take 2 more.

Robb

Gold Member
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Hope this is true, Dread is an absolute gem of a game imo!

Punished Miku

Gold Member
My GOTY. Literally one of the best games ever made. Flawless bosses. Flawless movement and control. Flawless pacing and difficulty level.

All they need is a better OST. Game was literally almost perfect. That final boss sequence was so good.

Keem them coming. They should be allowed to remake Super Metroid with the same game engine.
That game doesn’t need a remaster. It’s the closest to perfection we will ever get, and it more than holds up today.
A Super remake would just dumb it down and make it boring in comparison.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Dread was an amazing game. A bit too linear at times, but still amongst my favorite in the genre.

So yeah, good news.

Top Bottom