• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spartacus: War of the Damned - the conclusion of a legendary journey - Fri on Starz

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that last clip of Andy screaming "I. AM. SPARTACUS!!!" fucking beautiful.

I stood up in my room and gave this show a standing ovation after those credits. You're damn right I did and I don't give a fuck who knows. This show was utterly brilliant and I feel privileged that I was able to be entertained by it for so many years.

index.php

Amazon UK has it listed, the bastards always get the best stuff
Ah, cool. If they have it up, we'll probably see something here sooner or later.
So is that Caesar spinoff not happening or what?
I haven't heard anything since DeKnight had a few comments after the finale.
IGN: There has been some talk about a possible spinoff with Crassus and Caesar. Is anything happening with that? Is that a possibility currently?

DeKnight: I don’t think it’s outside the realm of possibility. I’m currently eyeball deep in this other sci-fi extravaganza [Incursion], so I’m not directly involved with it -- although, I’ve given my huge, enthusiastic blessing. I would love to see this world continue, and it’s been such a joy to be able to create such a unique show and a unique world. I think it would be a shame not to see more of it.

Malmorian

Such a great series, I must have watched it 3 times already. Alot of shows need to take heed of this and raise the bar. Bravo!

Dysun

Season 2 is probably the weakest season, but 3 was fantastic. And even though 2 was the worst of the 4 (counting Gods of the Arena), it still had plenty of memorable moments and worth your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom