• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Special Titanfall announcement tomorrow: "Be the First to Fall into TitanFall"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinyou

BXIEtZCCAAAhxvr.jpg:large
I guess they'll show off the other Titan classes?

According to their descriptions this should be the "high explosives" one

there's a Main Battle Titan armed with an XO-16 battle rifle and "defensive vortex blocker" (that Jedi-ish bullet catching power from the trailers), a Heavy Weapons Titan equipped with a 40mm cannon and an electrical smoke screen, and a High Explosives Titan armed with a launcher that fires multiple rockets.

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
Hope people don't blow this out of proportion. Marketing just like to get excited. Should be good times regardless.

Still, though, new screenshot! And its one I took no less!

taoofjord

Yeah, beta by Christmas is pretty likely. Everyone can see the benefit in that, especially MS who would be throwing money at them to make it happen.

EvB

Hope people don't blow this out of proportion. Marketing just like to get excited. Should be good times regardless.

Still, though, new screenshot! And its one I took no less!

Commence adjustment

Expectation adjusted.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Adjusting expectations to "A three week countdown website will go up leading up to the unveiling of one screenshot showing how one of the other titans look."

I don't think I can possibly be disappointed.

Heysoos

wellp that train derailed quickly. Booooo

expectations have been readjusted to expect screenshot. Will check tomorrow after work I guess

StuBurns

Banned
Not what I was trying to portray. Just don't want anyone thinking Megaton. Just... something cool? I dunno, I'm hyped - but quite biased methinks.
In terms of starter Pokemon, how cool is the news? It's not Squirtle, you've already made that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom