• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man Remastered update lets you link your Steam and PSN account (also XeSS, FSR 2.1.1 and soon DLSS 3)

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I'm surprised to see Sony not straight up porting the games, but actually provide a much better experience on pc than on playstation.

I mean, it's great for pc users, but it's just weird to say their games run way better on a PC.

I know Microsoft does the same, but I actually expected Sony to make sure the best way to play playstation games are on consoles.

That wouldn’t make any sense on their part.

Sony wants to expand into PC. The fastest way to shit the bed would be to deliberately weaken the game so PlayStation players can feel better about their plastic box.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
That wouldn’t make any sense on their part.

Sony wants to expand into PC. The fastest way to shit the bed would be to deliberately weaken the game so PlayStation players can feel better about their plastic box.
I'm aware of that, but I'm sure there's some ps only fanboys that gets hurt by this in their feelings.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I'm surprised to see Sony not straight up porting the games, but actually provide a much better experience on pc than on playstation.

I mean, it's great for pc users, but it's just weird to say their games run way better on a PC.

I know Microsoft does the same, but I actually expected Sony to make sure the best way to play playstation games are on consoles.

You don’t buy Nixxes to half ass it. They have always been top tier along with QLOC.

but this does literally nothing... PSN integration should be Trophies and Cross Progression
They really should start making bundles for 100 bucks that have both the pc and ps4/ps5 versions would make it easier to get a pc and preferably do physical versions of it

Top Bottom