• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Verse |OT| Every Spider-Man Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychBat!

Banned
The only thing more satisfying than watching Peter finally lay Otto the fuck out and making sure he knew that it was Otto's decision to give Pete the mantle back due to his own inferiority was
watching Kaine's hand burst out of that cocoon.

I'm sure Spock'll be back. No matter how many times you cure it, he's like a sickness that keeps coming back.

It's cuz Pete can't handle being the inferior spidey.

The issue didn't make sense at all. First Morlun takes most of his life force and Peter says "oh I feel really weak", then we see him deck SpOck? I'm calling bullshit.

The only thing more satisfying than watching Peter finally lay Otto the fuck out and making sure he knew that it was Otto's decision to give Pete the mantle back due to his own inferiority was
watching Kaine's hand burst out of that cocoon.

I'm sure Spock'll be back. No matter how many times you cure it, he's like a sickness that keeps coming back.

yeah, there's clearly some kind of countdown to 100 days to where the anna maria hologram is going to reactivate itself to do...something?

Also, the epilogue is interesting in that a throwaway line seems to imply Miguel isn't from an alternate universe at all, but definitively earth 616 later in the timeline. This is a hell of a retcon.

yeah, there's clearly some kind of countdown to 100 days to where the anna maria hologram is going to reactivate itself to do...something?

Also, the epilogue is interesting in that a throwaway line seems to imply Miguel isn't from an alternate universe at all, but definitively earth 616 later in the timeline. This is a hell of a retcon.

Obviously
,Otto used inherentor tech to transfer his mind to the Anna device. Then he'll trasfer his mind to a new body in 100 days

curb

Banned
Just finished ASM 15. I liked that wrap-up - left things much better than the previous Spiderverse issue. I enjoyed the whole thing overall. Now for Spider-Gwen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom