• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike Chunsoft announces survival RPG Zanki Zero for PS4, PS Vita

Takao

Banned
Releasing new games on the Vita is like putting new clothes on a corpse.

Dangan V3, which came out in January, sold twice as many copies on Vita as it did on PS4. Even 999: The Nonary Games, which included a title already on the platform, sold more on Vita than PS4 in Japan (still bombed on both tho lol). Clearly, Spike Chunsoft should go all-in on PS4 exclusivity.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
This sound really interesting. Surprised they went with an RPG instead of another visual novel, but this will probably be more appealing to me anyway.

The art is gorgeous

zankizero61z33.jpg

hongcha

Dangan V3, which came out in January, sold twice as many copies on Vita as it did on PS4. Even 999: The Nonary Games, which included a title already on the platform, sold more on Vita than PS4 in Japan (still bombed on both tho lol).

Get out of here with your facts and logic, it's all a bunch o' malarkey to these eyes and ears! Vita is dead I tell you! Dead!! It does not deserve any more games! (Why must it keep getting new games all the time?!?!?) BLAARGGHHH!!!!!!!!

jengo

I saw many people seem interested in the "lively old people" aspect, but not comment on the art shown in Famitsu...needless to say, we gots gilfu's (waifu+GILF) y'all! Granny head on a supple bikini-bod is definitely a unique design choice. That craziness plus the interesting systems they seem to want to incorporate make this one to look for I think!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope it's like Danganronpa levels of interesting with an RPG mix.

Rymuth

https://youtu.be/joWTymY_7ek

* Dungeon crawler featuring the last eight humans
* seems their lifespan is just 13 days and you have to clone them
* battles occur in real time as opposed to turn-based like most dungeon crawlers

Though the character design is generic, concept sounds legit effed up which is what I'd expect from this team

Top Bottom