• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Switch Bundle Announced for July 21, Neon Green/Pink Joy-Cons Autumn

F34R

I'll eventually have enough joy con pairs that will out-cost the console itself lol. I'm definitely getting the green/pink.

Right now I have:
Pro Controller - $30
Red/Blue - $80
Yellow - $80

Protome

Didn't see any thread about them or anything but it looks like Hori has a line of Splatoon 2 accessories coming too.

Code:
[IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81G6q28b95L._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG][URL="https://www.amazon.co.uk/Splat-Pack-Splatoon-Essential-Accessories/dp/B01A0QEWR0"]
Splat Pack Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch Essential Accessories Pack[/URL]

Code:
[IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91CQ-cZ4I9L._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]

Deluxe Splat Pack Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch Essential Accessories Pack Deluxe Version

Code:
[IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81nh50Lpw9L._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81KBIOnXBsL._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]
Splatoon 2 Nintendo Switch Tough Pouch
giphy.gif

Wasn't sure if it was worth a new thread or not, so just threw it in here, but I don't recall ever seeing an announcement for these? A mod can always split it if it's worthy \o/

Super keen for the Hori wetsuit-material case! Already imported a Zelda Limited Edition case so wouldn't get much use :'(

Thoe Splatoon 2 Coloured Joy Cons look mighty tasty though.

Neiteio

I remember seeing these awesome-looking carrying cases, almost like lunch boxes, that fit everything — the system, dock, controllers, etc. There was a Splatoon one, a MK8DX one, a Zelda one... Anyone know what I'm talking about? And are these available to buy yet, and if so, what's the link??

I remember they had cool zipper tags, i.e. an item box for the Mario Kart one, a boxing glove for the ARMS one, etc.

UberTag

Is this coming to America or only in Japan? I would love for this to be my first Switch system :)
The Neon Green/Pink Switch bundle is exclusive to Japan.
The Joy-Cons are being sold separately in Europe.
They have not been announced for release in America at all.

Protome

I remember seeing these awesome-looking carrying cases, almost like lunch boxes, that fit everything — the system, dock, controllers, etc. There was a Splatoon one, a MK8DX one, a Zelda one... Anyone know what I'm talking about? And are these available to buy yet, and if so, what's the link??

I remember they had cool zipper tags, i.e. an item box for the Mario Kart one, a boxing glove for the ARMS one, etc.

This guy?
00000646_01.jpg

And in general, these ones.

I haven't seen any listings for them outside of Japan :/ Maybe an import site?

mcmmaster

I'm planning to purchase the Splatoon 2 console bundle in the UK, does the game come pre-installed?

Also i'm salty as fuck we're not getting the Green/Pink Joycons as part of the console bundle, they look gorgeous and more appearing to me than the Red/Blue Joycons.

Darrenf

I'm planning to purchase the Splatoon 2 console bundle in the UK, does the game come pre-installed?

Also i'm salty as fuck we're not getting the Green/Pink Joycons as part of the console bundle, they look gorgeous and more appearing to me than the Red/Blue Joycons.
It's a download code.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
It ended up being $82.50 USD for me but still cheaper than the price plus tax.
Same. That's bonkers. I'm going to assume that since signup and adding my card was so painless this is just going to go off without a hitch. I'm all in on this Switch thing since getting my Neon Switch and finding some Yellow JoyCons in the same day today.

Quonny

Same. That's bonkers. I'm going to assume that since signup and adding my card was so painless this is just going to go off without a hitch. I'm all in on this Switch thing since getting my Neon Switch and finding some Yellow JoyCons in the same day today.

I've ordered and preordered dozens of times from a.jp.

The only issue you might come across is they sometimes use DHL, and that requires a signature (or a note with the tracking number, your name, and signature stating that you allow it to be dropped off).

But yeah, it's quick and painless. Like, stupid quick. Sometimes it ships from Japan and gets to your doorstep in 36 hours. Never an issue.

YESSSSSSSS, I've been checking Amazon every day for these and they're finally in! $85 shipped global priority... so the same as buying here with tax... okay I'm in.

Devil

Green/pink looks hideous. Jsut as the neon yellow arms one. So far the grey ones are tze only good ones imo.

I don't think I'll ever buy a second pair of Joycons anyway though. Pro Controller + 1 Joycon pair w/ grip is enough for me. I never bought controllers just to have another one in a different color just fot myself. Especially if they are that expensive.

Green/pink looks hideous. Jsut as the neon yellow arms one. So far the grey ones are tze only good ones imo.

I don't think I'll ever buy a second pair of Joycons anyway though. Pro Controller + 1 Joycon pair w/ grip is enough for me. I never bought controllers just to have another one in a different color just fot myself. Especially if they are that expensive.

So in other words you just hate any color? lol

You have to see them in person, they look great.

Its really fuckery that US has no bundle for this.

Though, I will likely buy a set of the green joycons as I'm sure that will hit US.

Top Bottom