• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Switch Bundle Announced for July 21, Neon Green/Pink Joy-Cons Autumn

On one hand...I'm glad I didn't bother buying a second blue and second red joycon, as I'd prefer all four to be different.

On the other hand, I kinda like the arms yellow color, but I don't want two of 'em.

...decisions decisions.

Also SUPER glad I waited on buying a Pro Controller.
You can order replacement shells on eBay, so you could swap certain colours if you like :)

Effect

I just bought a damn pro controller!!!! Stop this Nintendo. Between the yellow joycons and this. I don't have that kind of money.

Mentok

Banned
Japan bundle comes with the new coloured joycons. West forced to wait!

DAD_qf7VoAAGNbY.jpg

Well then I'll wait....

giphy.gif

Please tell me I won't have to wait too long to get in on this bundle!

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I am absolutely moist with anticipation re: those Joycon and the Pro controller. Suck me dry, Nintendo.

psyfi

Banned
I'm loving all these joycon colors, but man, I still don't like the mixed colors. I want all blue / all red / all green / all pink / etc. I have a blue pair and red pair right now and I never mix them.

Bowl0l

Hopefully we get buy one Switch game in eShop and free another in eShop promotion. Mario Kart 8 promotion was great.

javac

I'm going to end up wanting soo many joy-cons during the life cycle of this system. Never have I been this exciting for controllers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hopefully they actually start stocking these so I can pick one up a store.

If Nintendo is announcing a bundle I hope supply issues get resolved soon.

Top Bottom