• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

J@hranimo

Banned
Hey Izuna, I'm gonna join EvilMario and backlot when they back out of their current room in a minute. When I leave try and join us.

Robotguy

How good is GAF? I wanna play with you guys but I'm pretty intimidated
There's a variety of skill on GAF, don't worry about it too much, playing in GAF lobbies will make you better in the long run.
(The top players can be pretty scary though.)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Playing and won two straight matches with Ryechu, Triforce and Zing. I was at 90 points A- now I'm at 98 points....

SM239

Well got S, grew to Lv. 25, and got cash and a helmet. Good night overall.

We need to squad up tomorrow Azure. That session was a blast. lol

Azure J

Well got S, grew to Lv. 25, and got cash and a helmet. Good night overall.

We need to squad up tomorrow Azure. That session was a blast. lol

I'm definitely down. Team Detriment is too legit. :lol

I'm also down to play more private rooms (mostly for the customization allowed; I'd prefer Squads because I need cash) later on.

Yeah I'll set it up. If you guys have discord join the splatoon1 text chat.

Request sent oric.
Cool, just accepted. Don't have Discord unfortunately, will need to set that up soon.

First time with GAF, so feel free to give me any tips if I'm lagging behind!

EDIT: Oh shit, you guys are S/A ranks. Feel free to give me the boot if this effects the amount of points you'll be getting.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
They changed the map on Moray Towere, I like it.

Just remember my strategy is always the same. I'm going to try to flank and put some beacons above their splat zone.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I've got 20 friends or so playing Splatoon but I see nobody on squads, private matches and only a few on ranked matched. :(

Geg

This is true for squads at least.
I see people that I know are joining up for a squad all disappear at the same time.

Yeah it's true for full squads but not for full private rooms. In that case, everyone shows up and if you try to join it says it's full. I don't know if there's a queue to get in if they have a full 8 people though. Last night with Azure's room of 8 it kept telling me I couldn't join, but when someone dropped out I was able to go in easily

Totakeke

GGs Greg, gonna go off. Hope you didn't lose too many points. We definitely lost a few too many games just to rollers.

Top Bottom