• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell: Ubisoft Spain Tweet "You must understand the darkness to face them #SamFisher)

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
But do you understand, Ubisoft, that no one needs or cares about VR / mobile game or yet another cameo in GR game? I.G.I. will be coming back soon, there's like not a lot of time left to respond.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Refuse to get my hopes up. They've already hinted at some "different" bullshit and im not having it. Console release with 2 v 2 spy vs mercs Single player campaign that can be completed fully in co-op. Go back to your roots Ubi.

Refuse to get my hopes up. They've already hinted at some "different" bullshit and im not having it. Console release with 2 v 2 spy vs mercs Single player campaign that can be completed fully in co-op. Go back to your roots Ubi.

Unless for different they mean a switch exclusive chapter with switch based features

Lol, either smartphone or VR shit, sadly

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Sweet, I can't wait for them to finally unveil Splinter Cell VR, something like these games but with actually high production values and polish/content indies usually can't afford.

Last edited:
And announce in future we will announce time savers microtransaction to save your time.....on this ridiculous open world stealth activity game

xrnzaaas

I swear it's become a competititon for Ubisoft's employees over which tweet or rumor gets most attention.

Top Bottom